Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Iraqi Kurdistan News in brief – August 4, 2016

rocky

Post by rocky on Thu 04 Aug 2016, 4:35 am

Posted on August 4, 2016 by Editorial Staff in Iraqi Kurdistan News in brief
[size=13]Kurdish refugees from Syrian Kurdistan without utilities required for summer’s heat in Iraqi Kurdistan[/size]
Erbil: Due to their miserable conditions, Kurdish refugees from Syrian Kurdistan [Rojava] at the Kawrgosk camp western Erbil, are unable to power their tents for homes during the Iraqi Kurdistan’s intensive summer. A woman alongside her twin daughters has no electricity at their overheated tent due to exposure from the sun. Because governmental power is down at their camp, they are unable to pay private generators to provide them with electricity. “We have been left without electricity for 11 hours. We are all suffering here and my husband is sick and unable to work,” she lamented. To avoid the summer’s heat, an elderly refugee sits under the shadow of his tent. He lives with his wife alone in the tent. Ahmed says he cannot afford an electricity generator and that all the money he has is spent on food.  “I can only afford my food. I am old and cannot work,” he said. rudaw.net
[size=13]Syrian Kurdistan’s PYD leader says result of Iraqi Kurdistan’s referendum will be respected[/size]

The Kurdish Democratic Union Party (PYD) co-chairman, Salih Muslim, said in an interview with ARA News his party will respect the outcome of a referendum expected to be held this year on the independence of Iraq’s Kurdistan Region. Muslim said the PYD is not seeking independence in Syrian Kurdistan [Rojava] (the Kurdish region of northern Syria) but instead pursuing a federal system in Syria and a democratic nation that can be composed of various ethnic groups. The referendum which Massoud Barzani plans to hold is according to the decision of the Kurdish people and their decision will be respected, the PYD co-chairman said. “The most stable countries tried to get rid of the nation state and work towards a federal system, like the United Kingdom and Spain, where you have the issue of Scotland, Ireland and the Basque country,” Muslim added. nrttv.com | Ekurd.net
[size=13]Most of Yazidi mass graves inaccessible due to Islamic State snipers[/size]
Authorities in the Kurdistan Region have so far been able to unearth only three of nearly 30 Yazidi mass graves mainly because of the location of the tombs in danger areas. According to the Kurdish Ministry of Martyrs and Victims of Genocide, most of the detected mass graves lie in areas that are within reach of IS sniper power which has made it extremely difficult for the technicians to examine the rest of the graves. “We have taken samples and examined the remains of 67 Yazidi victims in the three mass graves that we unearthed whom we then buried properly and individually again,” said Fuad Usman from the ministry. Usman said preparations are underway to unearth around 10 other mass graves in the Yazidi town of Shingal in the near future. rudaw.net
[size=13]Massoud Barzani says region ready to take more displaced people[/size]
Erbil: Masoud Barzani said Iraqi Kurdistan Region is ready to take in more people displaced by ongoing conflicts, despite of the region’s economic crisis. “Despite of the recklessness of the Iraqi government to assist the displaced people, the gates of the Kurdistan Region are open for people,” Barzani added. The Kurdistan Region’s Presidency (KRP) released a statement on Wednesday (August 3) saying Barzani received a United Nations’ delegation headed by Special Representative of the U.N. Secretary-General for Iraq Jan Kubis and discussed the humanitarian situation. nrttv.com

http://ekurd.net/iraqi-kurdistan-news-in-brief-august-4-2016-2016-08-04

Current date/time is Fri 09 Dec 2016, 3:41 am