Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq pays the collapse of the global bond market and the deterioration of the stock market

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq pays the collapse of the global bond market and the deterioration of the stock market Empty Iraq pays the collapse of the global bond market and the deterioration of the stock market

Post by Rocky Thu 04 Aug 2016, 8:19 am

[rtl]Iraq pays the collapse of the global bond market and the deterioration of the stock market[/rtl]

[rtl]BAGHDAD / Habib Marwan.[/rtl]

[rtl]Iraq has caused after the recent pay increase production to record levels, provoking an uproar in the world in the stock market and the bond market, due to the increased risks and a lack of desire to invest, after the deterioration of the latest prices.[/rtl]

[rtl]Where the broad head of the investment department at US Bank, "Michael Hartnett," that pay more than the output in a small market demand, causing the deterioration of prices larger, leading to global fears of a process of "oil sink" for the market, and the consequent greater deterioration in prices.[/rtl]

[rtl]International exchange and trade in bond markets, has seen a sharp decline in increasing the turnout had been, because of those fears, which warns of impending disaster in the sector, if unless rectify the matter and restore balance to the markets in the words of analysts international site "Capital Market".[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:22 am