Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Kurdistan: lack of questioning and uncovering the facts and file corruption cause a "catastrophe" fo

rocky

Kurdistan: lack of questioning and uncovering the facts and file corruption cause a "catastrophe" fo

Post by rocky on Fri 05 Aug 2016, 4:08 am

[size=30]Kurdistan: lack of questioning and uncovering the facts and file corruption cause a "catastrophe" for Iraq[/size]
05/08/2016 10:15 | Number of Views: 101
font size:  
Press direction - Private
Kurdistan Alliance MP Ahmed Sarhan stressed the need to find a suitable climate and provide good opportunities to be investigated in the case of accusations Obeidi away from political pressures, while noting that there will be no interrogations revealed the facts of corruption files cause a "catastrophe" for Iraq.
Ahmed In an interview with the "direction Press," said the disaster has dissolved the country after what has been revealed in the interrogation of Defence Minister Khaled al-Obeidi's meeting, Mbabna it on the people and the House of Representatives and the media should create an appropriate atmosphere in order to achieve justice through the negligent accountable and get to the truth.
He added: We have the confidence of the Iraqi judiciary and integrity and he works well and based on the evidence, noting that there was need to expose the corrupt and who caused the waste of public money and strongly held accountable.
It is said that the House of Representatives session on Monday, 01/08/2016, assigned to interrogate Defence Minister Khaled al-Obeidi has seen scandal heavyweight where he was al-Obeidi, a number of accusations against the speaker and some MPs of corruption and extortion attempts for and protect it from previous interrogations and current military deals, has Thread sparked a sensation on Sassi, popular, and media level, prompting Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi to form a committee to investigate the accusations and temporary ban both named in the questioning session.

http://aletejahtv.org/index.php/permalink/122266.html

Current date/time is Sat 10 Dec 2016, 6:39 am