Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Hakim: We put the plans for the Liberation of Mosul, in coordination with the National Security

rocky

Hakim: We put the plans for the Liberation of Mosul, in coordination with the National Security

Post by rocky on Fri 05 Aug 2016, 7:14 am

BAGHDAD / Republic News - discuss head of the Islamic Supreme Council Ammar al-Hakim, the head of the National Security Service Faleh al-Fayad today, "editor of Mosul," the process as a final stage in the war against Daash.
According to a statement to the Office of the wise, that al-Hakim and al-Fayad, discussed the developments of the security and military situation and the Battle of Mosul as the last confrontation with terrorism in military terms.

The statement added, that Alehikm stressed during the meeting that the battle with the battle will remain Daash security and intelligence This requires extra effort.
 The statement said al-Hakim welcomed the integration of the popular crowd in the Iraqi security establishment as the sacrifices made by over more than two years in the face of the organization.

http://www.jumhuriya.news/news.php?id=247

mochasmom
Till The End
Till The End

Re: Hakim: We put the plans for the Liberation of Mosul, in coordination with the National Security

Post by mochasmom on Fri 05 Aug 2016, 1:56 pm

So is this going to take longer than initially thought?

azareus
Cain't Let Go Investor
Cain't Let Go Investor

Re: Hakim: We put the plans for the Liberation of Mosul, in coordination with the National Security

Post by azareus on Fri 05 Aug 2016, 2:15 pm

Yes mocha

Neno
Admin
Admin

Post by Neno on Fri 05 Aug 2016, 8:51 pm

@mochasmom wrote:So is this going to take longer than initially thought?
loo I hope not but the two year talk is from when it start in Mosul when the Iraqi troops under Maliki ran off and left Mosul open.

Promo CODE: Styles

weslin3
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 on Fri 05 Aug 2016, 11:58 pm

More troops sent in from Kentucky Airborne to North Mosul recently. Don't think it will take long to finish this from previous reports.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:42 am

Current date/time is Sat 03 Dec 2016, 11:42 am