Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Ad Space M-1

Board Rules

October 2016

Calendar Calendar

Ad Space M-2

Revv Worldwide

IQD/Oil/Commodities Charts

Ad Space M-3

Top posting users this month

Ad Space M-4

Kuwait detains citizens involved in financing Doaash in Iraq

Kuwait detains citizens involved in financing Doaash in Iraq

Post by rocky on Mon 08 Aug 2016, 2:46 am

[ltr]Kuwait detains citizens involved in financing Doaash in Iraq[/ltr]

Since 08/07/2016 16:24 pm (Baghdad time)

[ltr]Scales News - Follow-up[/ltr]
[ltr]Kuwaiti authorities have arrested a citizen of Quetta on charges of financing people travel from India to Iraq and Syria, joined later to Daash 2014.[/ltr]
[ltr]The newspaper "Times of India" Indian, "The arrest was based on information received from the Kuwaiti authorities and the Indian intelligence agency, following the arrest of four Indian citizens fought in the ranks of Daash in Iraq, Syria and returned to the country in the same year."[/ltr]
[ltr]The newspaper pointed out, "the Indian authorities arrested first on Oraib Majid, an Indian traveled to Syria in May 2014 in the company of three others, on his return to India in November of the same year."[/ltr]
[ltr]It was a glorious is the first Indian is in the grip of the Indian authorities on charges of belonging to Daash, and admitted that he had traveled with his colleagues to the Iraqi capital Baghdad on a religious trip organized by their Afghan named Rehman Dolaty.[/ltr]
[ltr]Investigations with the glorious and revealed that he "stayed and his comrades in Iraq for lack of money they have," explaining that "Dolaty gave them a Kuwaiti citizen phone, which was sent in turn to them a sum of money," US $ 1,000 "number, enabling them to travel to Syria."[/ltr]

[ltr]The newspaper reported that "the arrest of the Kuwaiti authorities to habitat involved in the four financial support, led to the identification of financing a network to organize Daash, after admitting to the charges against him during the investigation" .anthy 29/9 P[/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 23 Oct 2016, 4:43 am