Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Real Estate Bank to stop granting loans for "lack of liquidity"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Real Estate Bank to stop granting loans for "lack of liquidity" Empty Real Estate Bank to stop granting loans for "lack of liquidity"

Post by Rocky Mon 08 Aug 2016, 4:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    real estate Bank
    Real Estate Bank to stop granting loans for "lack of liquidity"

Author: HH 
    Editor: HH 07/08/2016 13:54 Number ofViews: 1670 

Long-Presse / Baghdad
    A source in the Real Estate Bank, on Sunday, that the Bank's management decided to suspend the granting of loans to citizens transactions until further notice, while attributing the cause to "lack of liquidity".
    The source said in an interview with (long-Presse), "The Land Bank management decided to suspend the granting of loans to citizens operations until further notice."
    He attributed the source, who asked not to be named, the reasons for the decision to "the lack of liquidity available to the bank."
    The mortgage bank in the announced (19 July 2016), that there are mechanisms adopted by the bank for the disbursement of the loan for citizens up to 50 million dinars, and among the interest on the loan amounting to 3% and the duration of up to 10 years without a sponsor and vacation building, he stressed convert any employees paid bribes of citizens to justice and the abolition of the treatment of the loan in full.
    Real Estate Bank of Iraq is a State-owned banks, was founded in Baghdad in 1948, and has a number of branches in the capital and the provinces, and the Real Estate Bank role in the task of the advancement of civilization and urbanization of the country and solving the housing crisis, it is the only party responsible for the support of the citizens and their lending to the construction of their own residential role of soft interest and achieve a stable policy in stimulating the physical movement in the country.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:49 pm