Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Times: Christians target for attacks Daash

rocky

Times: Christians target for attacks Daash

Post by rocky on Mon 08 Aug 2016, 5:34 am

[size=37]Times: Christians target for attacks Daash[/size]

BAGHDAD - A Journal
Britain's Times newspaper warned on Monday, targeting the terrorist organization Daash Christians.
The newspaper wrote in its issue of the day: "In the last edition of the journal Daash (glutinous) described the Christians as" infidels. " The size of this threat can not be overestimated. According to the Quran is considered the Christian people of the book and they are entitled under the exercise of their religion. "
The newspaper added: "When Daash dominated two years ago, the city of Mosul, seen as a mandate to all Christians looting of property and expelled from the city, but at least they fled the horror suffered by their neighbors Yezidis."
The paper warned that there are currently a foretaste abandoned Daash for this relative reservation towards Christians signals, and wrote: "When Christians are not defined as people of the book but infidels, why if you become immune to most of the Yezidis for Daash thirst for blood."
The newspaper added: "danger to Christians in the Middle East is clearly visible for a long time, but after the death of a French priest during Mass last month, no one should doubt that the churches in Europe is also a target."
http://journaliraq.com/myapp-356/

Current date/time is Sat 03 Dec 2016, 7:52 pm