Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

For the first time .. Kurdistan Region announces the production of jet fuel

rocky

Post by rocky on Wed 10 Aug 2016, 6:35 am

Tuesday 09-08-2016 | 9:35:18

M m r / d p
Twilight News / A source in the Ministry of Natural Resources in the Kurdistan Regional Government, on Tuesday, for the production of jet fuel for the first time in one of the refineries region, pointing out that the product has a fuel specifications of international quality.
The source said in a press statement seen by Twilight News, he said the company "Carr" was able to produce gasoline aircraft in Kalak refinery in Erbil.
The source noted that the oil extracted in the region to be filtered gasoline aircraft rather than turn it into a white oil.
According to the source, the only refinery in Irbil could produce gasoline aircraft in the Kurdistan Region.
It was required to airports in the region already waiting for gasoline aircraft from Baiji refinery, at the same time there were contracts with private companies to import jet fuel from abroad to supply its need him airports in the region.
For his part, announced the director of Sulaimaniya airport Taher Abdullah in a press statement that the airport depends on the gasoline produced in the province, adding that he previously had been securing fuel from Iraq's foreign states, but since the length, the airport believes needs of jet fuel from refineries region not a problem to him with this type of fuel, as he put it.
http://www.ara.shafaaq.com/86815

Current date/time is Wed 07 Dec 2016, 2:39 am