Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Alloizi: Islamic Party, an extension of the Muslim Brotherhood and the street given a choice between

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Alloizi: Islamic Party, an extension of the Muslim Brotherhood and the street given a choice between Empty Alloizi: Islamic Party, an extension of the Muslim Brotherhood and the street given a choice between

Post by Rocky Fri 12 Aug 2016, 2:33 am

[ltr]Alloizi: Islamic Party, an extension of the Muslim Brotherhood and the street given a choice between them and the Baathists[/ltr]

Since 11/08/2016 20:24 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Counting MP from the Union of Forces Abdul Rahman Alloizi, on Thursday, the Islamic Party as an extension of the Muslim Brotherhood, indicating that the Islamic Party, the Sunni street between either mode (you accept me or Baathists instead Me).[/ltr]
    [ltr]He's Alloizi / balances News /, "The Islamic Party has established himself in the Iraqi street like a representative of the Sunni street and took speak and negotiate on their behalf, while the Sunni provinces, full of leadership that they represent."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added, "The Islamic Party is an extension of the Muslim Brotherhood and the Salafis former are new and they put the Sunni street between two things either their acceptance or Baathists substitute for them."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He Alloizi, that "the National Alliance deal with the Islamic Party like a representative of the Sunni component as Aydlewjaythm similar political Islam", adding that "the National Alliance, a Shiite Muslim Brotherhood a copy."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He attributed Alloizi formation of Abu Mazen bloc within the labor union, as a "letter to the National Alliance and other blocs that there are many Sunni leaders to avoid the dimensions of the other blocs and reduction component of the Sunni al-Jubouri and four leaders Najafi and Karbouli and al-Mutlaq."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Revealed parliamentary source in the coalition forces for / balances News / Today, the existence of a conflict between Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, leader of a coalition bloc united Osama Najafi about leadership "Sunni", through war files and miscarriage Alssayas.anthy 29/33 h[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 9:32 am