Posted on August 12, 2016 by Dr. Eowyn |
USE LINK FOR VIDEO - https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2016/08/12/strange-bulges-under-hillarys-coat-suggest-a-defibrillator-vest/
Remember this photo of Hillary Clinton being assisted by two men to walk up a few steps to what appears to be a residential home?
It was a private fundraiser on the evening of February 24, 2016 in the home of Lisa and Joseph Rice in Charleston, SC. (The Rices’ palatial home is actually in Mount Pleasant, a suburb of and part of the Charleston municipality.)
Joseph Rice, 62, is a prominent attorney, the co-founder and co-owner of the law firm Motley Rice LLC. A 2008 article in The Post and Courier described him as:
“Rice shook down Big Tobacco for nearly $250 billion, brokered billions more in asbestos suits and has represented clients whose family members died aboard the Sept. 11 flights. In the process, he has made himself a millionaire many times over.”
Joe & Lisa Rice in 2014. (Photo source: Moultrie News)
Here’s a video of the fundraiser event in the Rices’ home. Pay special attention to Hillary’s back in the beginning of the video:
Did you notice those strange bulges on her upper back, although she was wearing a roomy coat-jacket?
Here’s a screenshot from the video, with painted red arrows pointing to the bulges:
Below are more (cropped) screenshots I took from the video. I highlighted the bulges with yellow arrows and circles:
Jim Hoft of Gateway Pundit thinks Hillary’s bulges are from a defibrillator vest.
From the website Zoll.LifeVest:
Those strange bulges on her back add to the many indicators of Hillary Clinton’s ill health (see links below) which the mainstream media continue to dismiss. Presidential candidates are required by law to release their medical records. It is high time for Hillary to do so.What Is the LifeVest Wearable Defibrillator?
The LifeVest wearable defibrillator is a treatment option for sudden cardiac arrest that offers patients advanced protection and monitoring as well as improved quality of life.
The LifeVest is the first wearable defibrillator. Unlike an implantable cardioverter defibrillator (ICD), the LifeVest is worn outside the body rather than implanted in the chest. This device continuously monitors the patient’s heart with dry, non-adhesive sensing electrodes to detect life-threatening abnormal heart rhythms. If a life-threatening rhythm is detected, the device alerts the patient prior to delivering a treatment shock, and thus allows a conscious patient to delay the treatment shock. If the patient becomes unconscious, the device releases a Blue™ gel over the therapy electrodes and delivers an electrical shock to restore normal rhythm.
- New photo of Hillary being propped up so she wouldn’t fall
- Bombshell: Hillary Clinton has dementia according to leaked medical records
- Hillary Clinton is unfit to be President: Photographic proof she has seizures
- There is something very wrong with Hillary
- Is the hole in Hillary Clinton’s tongue from cancer surgery?
- Did Hillary have a brain seizure on camera?
- Best explanation for Hillary’s coughing fits
- Hillary’s health: her meds, thick eyeglasses, and what doctors say
- Hillary is dealing with mounting health issues, new book claims
- Hillary Clinton said to have multiple sclerosis; a stroke risk
- Ophalmologist says Hillary’s thick glasses were for double vision from ‘severe head trauma’