Posted on August 10, 2016 by Dr. Eowyn | 44 Comments
You saw this recent pic of Hillary being helped up the stairs by two men:
Now, Kristinn Taylor of Gateway Pundit has discovered another photo of Hillary being held by a man to keep her from falling.
The photo was taken by Mark Ralston of AFP/Getty Images on April 16, 2016, of Hillary during a campaign stop in Southwest College, Los Angeles, before a huge fundraiser that evening hosted by George Clooney. (FOTM is publishing the photo as “fair use” in accordance with section 107 of the US Copyright Law.)
The photo above shows Hillary Clinton being firmly held up by a man on her right side (Man #1) to keep her from falling over as she leans slightly forward speaking to the crowd with a microphone in her left hand. Man #1’s right hand is clasping Hillary’s right hand, while his left hand grasps her upper arm.
Another man on Hillary’s left (Man #2) has his right hand and arm extended, ready to assist her. Behind Hillary is an obscured third person (Man #3) whose extended hand can be seen reaching out under Hillary’s left elbow.
A CNN tweet shows a view of her standing unassisted, apparently on a slightly elevated platform:
Hillary may also be using adult diapers for incontinence. According to National Enquirer, the humble supermarket “tabloid” that broke the stories of former Democratic VP candidate John Edwards’ adultery and out-of-wedlock child, and actor Charlie Sheen’s HIV and off-the-charts bisexual promiscuity:
Born October 26, 1947, Hillary Clinton is 68 years old and should not require help going up a few steps or standing up to speak. But these photos clearly show that she does need help. That’s because she has a history of blackouts, falls, memory loss, blinding headaches, vision problems and collapses — which dates back at least a decade. They include:“insiders on the campaign trail are whispering that Hillary’s bizarre new fashion choices [of long tunics or jackets over pants] are also really cover for her medical woes. ‘People are mocking her outfits that look like they come from a ‘Star Trek’ movie,’ said one journalist following her campaign, ‘but there’s speculation that they also cover up that she uses adult diapers for incontinence.’
In the early days of her presidential campaign, Hillary’s energy level originally seemed ‘good so far,’ confided a close source — who added, ‘but behind the scenes, she appears exhausted, dazed and confused at times.’ Insiders said that her most trusted aide, Huma Abedin, even sleeps in her hotel room to keep an eye on her ‘in case there’s a medical emergency.'”
- On January 31, 2005, at age 57, Hillary fainted during a luncheon speech in Buffalo, N.Y.
- In June 2009, at age 61, she broke her right elbow — which required two hours of surgery — when she slipped and fell in a State Department garage.
- In January 2011, at age 63, she fell while boarding a flight leaving Yemen.
- In Dec. 2012, at age 65, she collapsed at home, striking her head, supposedly because she was dizzy and dehydrated from a flu. She sustained a concussion and was hospitalized for three nights, where an MRI discovered a blood clot in a vein between the brain and the skull, which was treated with blood thinner medication.
- When she recovered and reappeared in public on January 23, 2013, to testify in Capitol Hill on Benghazi (wherein she infamously retorted, “What does it now matter?,” when asked why she had lied that a little-known video had provoked the Islamist attack on the U.S. consulate), she was wearing thick Fresnel prism eyeglasses designed to correct double vision caused by severe head trauma. In February 2016, she was seen wearing the glasses again while campaigning in Las Vegas.
An unsteady gait, clumsiness or frequent falls, are symptomatic of subcortical vascular dementia (see “Bombshell: Hillary Clinton has dementia according to leaked medical records“). Dizziness, blurred or double vision, clumsiness, loss of balance, and weakness in an arm or leg are early symptoms of multiple sclerosis (see “Hillary Clinton said to have multiple sclerosis; a stroke risk”).
Whether due to subcortical vascular dementia or multiple sclerosis, Hillary’s frequent falls and double vision are symptomatic of a neurological problem that will only get progressively worse.
- Hillary Clinton is unfit to be President: Photographic proof she has seizures
- There is something very wrong with Hillary
- Is the hole in Hillary Clinton’s tongue from cancer surgery?