Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Bader: I can not absolutely prevent the crowd from participating liberalization of Mosul

rocky

Bader: I can not absolutely prevent the crowd from participating liberalization of Mosul

Post by rocky on Sun 14 Aug 2016, 6:20 am

Sunday 14-08-2016 | 12:42:07

Secretary general of the Badr Organization, Hadi al-Amiri - XYZ
Twilight News / considered Badr bloc, on Sunday, he absolutely can not prevent the crowd from the popular participation in the upcoming military campaign to wrest Mosul of al Daash.
The MP said the bloc Adel Mansouri, in a statement reported for Twilight News, said that "those who oppose the entry of the popular crowd connector them to think well heroic acts and sacrifices of the crowd, as well as think about the fate and the honor and the lives of thousands of innocent people who Anthechm Daash terror, murder and bloodshed."
He added, "We emphasize the participation of the popular crowd in the battle to liberate Mosul and can not be prevented in any way," pointing out that "the presence of the crowd will accelerate the victory and end the battle in favor of the security services, the brave."
Mansouri and demanded "all honest people and patriots to support the participation of the crowd in Mosul and prevent cacophony that failed to prevent the crowd from participating in the liberation of Saqlawiyah, Fallujah and other areas and will inevitably fail to prevent it from investigating last strongholds Daash beloved city of Mosul."
The MP for the Badr block on "the need to prevent Turkish troops from entering Mosul, getting involved in the battle," adding that it "will adversely affect the course of events in this fateful and decisive battle."
He did not announce a timetable for the military campaign but the ongoing preparations predict an imminent attack on militants in Mosul, Iraq's second city and the largest city in the grip of Daash Iraq and Syria.
It is scheduled to Kurdish Peshmerga forces involved in the military campaign that the Iraqi government says it will end snap up the city of Daash before the end of the year.
But controversy still exists regarding the participation of the popular crowd, consisting of Shiite factions, some of which have close ties with Tehran.
The leaders of the year in the Union of Forces has told the American crowd by refusing to participate in the military campaign. They said that some factions of the crowd undisciplined have committed abuses against civilians, along the lines of what happened in Fallujah and earlier in Salahuddin and Diyala.

http://www.ara.shafaaq.com/87632

Current date/time is Mon 05 Dec 2016, 8:37 am