Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Georgia Police Officer Shot and Killed, Suspect on the Run

Lobo
    Lobo

Georgia Police Officer Shot and Killed, Suspect on the Run Empty Georgia Police Officer Shot and Killed, Suspect on the Run

Post by Lobo Sun 14 Aug 2016, 4:40 pm

Georgia Police Officer Shot and Killed, Suspect on the Run

• By David Caplan

Aug 14, 2016, 5:15 AM ET

A Georgia police officer was fatally shot Saturday night by a suspect who remains on the run, officials said.
    Eastman Police Department officer Tim Smith was on vehicle patrol in Eastman -- located about 140 miles southeast of Atlanta -- when he encountered the suspect walking in a residential area after responding to a suspicious person call around 9:30 p.m., said Georgia Bureau of Investigations special agent Scott Whitley.
    Smith left his vehicle, and was then shot. The suspect then fled the scene.
    Smith was transported to a local hospital, where he succumbed to his injuries, Whitley said.
    The suspect is considered to be armed and dangerous, and there are concentrated patrol efforts in the vicinity of the area.
    This story is developing. Please check back for updates.
    ABC News' Devin Villacis contributed to this report.
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/georgia-police-officer-shot-killed-suspect-run/story?id=41370637

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 11:13 am