Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Displaced: the morale of the militants in Mosul low Daesh

rocky

Post by rocky on Wed 17 Aug 2016, 6:38 am

Wednesday 17-08-2016 | 11:18:53

H d
Twilight News / Displaced from the city of Mosul, he said that the morale of the militants organize terrorist Daesh low, pointing to the departure of many of the foreign fighters city.
He said Iraqis have fled Mosul towards "Depkh" camp in Makhmour near Mosul, he said that the elements of the organization morale deteriorated so much due to their exposure to military pressure from a growing Iraqi security forces and the international coalition.
During the past two weeks, we arrived about 4 thousand people displaced from Mosul to Depkh camp, and the total displaced from the city since last March about 45 thousand, according to United Nations data.
He spoke about the tragic displaced people in the villages around Mosul conditions, and increase the frequency and brutality Daesh militants, some of them pointed out that their family members were killed by Daesh, and said that the region has witnessed a decline in food and fuel and electricity recently.
Daesh militants and impose strict social restrictions on the population and Christians and Yazidis forced them to leave their land by force, did not escape the rest of the population from the oppression of the organization.
Daesh finally lost large areas, especially after the progress made by Iraqi forces and Kurdish Peshmerga in the area around Mosul, which is the main stronghold of the organization in Iraq.
ap
http://www.ara.shafaaq.com/88243

Current date/time is Sat 10 Dec 2016, 10:07 pm