Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Congress Receives ‘Heavily Redacted’ FBI Notes From Clinton Interview

Lobo

Post by Lobo on Thu 18 Aug 2016, 1:43 pm

Aug. 17, 2016 12:07pm Kate Scanlon

Members of Congress recently received the FBI’s notes from the agency’s July 2 interview with Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton about her use of a private email server during her time as secretary of state, but many portions were redacted, according to Fox News.
Fox reported that a congressional source confirmed Tuesday that the FBI’s summary notes from the interview were “heavily redacted.”
Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah), chairman of the House Government Oversight Committee, told Fox News that even he does not have the security clearance to read the un-redacted version.
“As the chairman of the chief investigative body in the House, it is significant I can’t even read these documents in their entirety,” Chaffetz said. “This shows how dangerous it was to have this intelligence, highly classified to this day, on the former secretary’s unsecured personal server where it was vulnerable.”

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton speaks to the media about the private email server she used during her time as the nation’s top diplomat. (Yana Paskova/Getty Images)
“The fact that portions of the FBI investigative file are heavily redacted and must be held and read by lawmakers in a secure facility on Capitol Hill shows how classified the material remains, despite claims made by the Clinton campaign,” Fox noted.
Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) said in a statement provided to NBC News, “With the exception of the classified emails that had been found on the private server, I can see little legitimate purpose to which Congress will put these materials.”
“Instead, as the now-discredited Benghazi Committee demonstrated, their contents will simply be leaked for political purposes,” Schiff added.
TheBlaze previously reported that FBI Director James Comey testified before Congress that the bureau does not have a full transcript of Clinton’s actual interview and that Clinton was not under oath.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/08/17/congress-receives-heavily-redacted-fbi-notes-from-clinton-interview/?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Firewire%20Morning%20Edition%20Recurring%20v2%202016-08-18&utm_term=Firewire_Morning_Test

fonz1951
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Re: Congress Receives ‘Heavily Redacted’ FBI Notes From Clinton Interview

Post by fonz1951 on Thu 18 Aug 2016, 2:08 pm

and exactly why was she not under oath? if it was you or me, we would have been

Current date/time is Sat 03 Dec 2016, 7:46 am