Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump Releases His First Television Ad of the General Election

Lobo
    Lobo

Trump Releases His First Television Ad of the General Election Empty Trump Releases His First Television Ad of the General Election

Post by Lobo Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:04 pm

Trump Releases His First Television Ad of the General Election
    Aug. 19, 2016 9:43am Kate Scanlon

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump’s campaign released its first television ad of the general election on Friday.
    According to a press release from the campaign, it will spend $4.8 million to air the ad over the next 10 days in four battleground states: Ohio, Pennsylvania, North Carolina and Florida.
    The ad seeks to draw contrast between Trump and his rival Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton on the issues of national security and illegal immigration. It contends that, “in Hillary Clinton’s America” Syrian refugees “flood in” and immigrants in the country illegally “convicted of committing crimes get to stay.” The ad then claims that “Donald Trump’s America is secure” because “terrorists and dangerous criminals” will be “kept out.”
    Two Americas: Immigration
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mKzYPt0Bu4

The ad’s release followed Trump’s admission that he regrets some of the statements he has made on the campaign trail.
    “Sometimes, in the heat of the debate and speaking on a multitude of issues, you don’t choose the right words or you say the wrong thing,” Trump said Thursday night during remarks in Charlotte, North Carolina. “I have done that, and I regret it, particularly where it may have caused personal pain.”
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/08/19/trump-releases-his-first-television-ad-of-the-general-election/?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Firewire%20-%20HORIZON%208-19-16%20FINAL%20-%20no%20ad&utm_term=Firewire

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:54 am