Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Trump supporters attacked, spat on, robbed last night – rage inducing video. This will surely be cov

Lobo

Trump supporters attacked, spat on, robbed last night – rage inducing video. This will surely be cov

Post by Lobo on Sat 20 Aug 2016, 12:33 pm

Trump supporters attacked, spat on, robbed last night – rage inducing video. This will surely be covered by CNN (it won’t)

Submitted by IWB, on August 20th, 20
Follow
Renee JonesSchneider @reneejon
Some protesters got aggressive at the end of the night as Trump supporters left Minneapolis fundraiser. @StarTribune
9:18 PM - 19 Aug 2016

fonz1951
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Re: Trump supporters attacked, spat on, robbed last night – rage inducing video. This will surely be cov

Post by fonz1951 on Sat 20 Aug 2016, 1:49 pm

my granddaughter who is 16 years old is an avid obama and clinton lover, disowned my wife and me because we like and will be voting for trump. it is sad to me that people are willing to throw over their own family for their political differences. i just know that at the ripe old age of 16 she doesn't know, because she is not going to find out what a crook, sham and just out and out piece of crap o and hillary are. maybe, just maybe she will grow up, wake up and see, in the meantime i will just let it go.

Lobo

Re: Trump supporters attacked, spat on, robbed last night – rage inducing video. This will surely be cov

Post by Lobo on Sat 20 Aug 2016, 1:58 pm

Fonz praying she wakes up and the family is reunited.

fonz1951
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Post by fonz1951 on Sat 20 Aug 2016, 2:02 pm

@Lobo wrote:Fonz praying she wakes up and the family is reunited.
thank you lobo. she's a good kid, but not old enough to realize the real issue. i just let it go and let her figure it out. in the meantime i just love her and pray she "wakes up"

Lobo

Post by Lobo on Sat 20 Aug 2016, 2:10 pm

Amen to that Fonz.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:14 pm

Current date/time is Sat 10 Dec 2016, 6:14 pm