Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Joint Special Operations Command demanding Mosul residents not to flee the city

rocky

Joint Special Operations Command demanding Mosul residents not to flee the city

Post by rocky on Sun 21 Aug 2016, 4:21 am

[ltr]Joint Special Operations Command demanding Mosul residents not to flee the city[/ltr]

[ltr]

Nineveh -arac Press Yep -20 / August: Student spokesman for the joint operations of the Ministryof Defense, Yahya Messenger, on Saturday, thepeople of Mosul, to stay in their homes and not toflee with the start of the upcoming military operations.

Rasul said in a press statement, said that the"liberation of Mosul operations will be launched very soon after you have completed all thepreparations," adding , "We demand the citizens in Mosul to stay indoors until Nmeshm elements Daesh, and reassure them that we have the data and information intelligence elements of theorganization base is being updated daily."

He called on the military spokesman, citizens to stay away from regulating Daesh and caches of weapons sites "because they are susceptible to aerial bombardment and toprevent them from harm and damage."

He continued, " The armed forces in all its formations and with the participation of the crowd clan of Nineveh , and theattribution of the Iraqi Air Force and coalition aircraft involved in this process that has been prepared in accordance with thedifferent from other operations strategy" .anthy (1)

https://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.googleusercontent.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.iraqpressagency.com/%3Fp%3D166267%26lang%3Dar
[/ltr]

duck2000
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Re: Joint Special Operations Command demanding Mosul residents not to flee the city

Post by duck2000 on Sun 21 Aug 2016, 4:34 am

umm ??? make up your mind ya!

Inviting residents to leave immediately Qayyarah preparation for the storm

should i stay or should i go?
dis AINT da courtyard hotel no!!

weslin3
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Re: Joint Special Operations Command demanding Mosul residents not to flee the city

Post by weslin3 on Sun 21 Aug 2016, 6:27 am

crazy

lonelyintexas
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Post by lonelyintexas on Sun 21 Aug 2016, 4:09 pm

Sounds like they are getting ready.  Maybe they will heed the warnings and get out to the Air Base before they uncoil the spring.
Thanks
LIT
yes

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:00 am

Current date/time is Sun 11 Dec 2016, 12:00 am