Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Kurdistan Democratic Party and the Islamic parties affirm the need to agree on a common vision for t

rocky

Kurdistan Democratic Party and the Islamic parties affirm the need to agree on a common vision for t

Post by rocky on Sun 21 Aug 2016, 4:44 am

[size=30]Kurdistan Democratic Party and the Islamic parties affirm the need to agree on a common vision for the post-Daesh[/size]

21/08/2016 10:29 | Number of Views: 356
font size:  
Direction Press / Baghdad
 Search the Iraqi Islamic Party with the Kurdistan Democratic Party aspects of bilateral cooperation, and the importance of the organization of work through joint committees, stressing that the face of the challenges will not be successful only through cooperative work, and solidarity among political actors.
Islamic Party, said in a press release received "direction Press" a copy of it, "said a delegation of the party headed by political bureau member Naseer al-Ani, visited the Kurdistan Democratic Party headquarters in the resort of Salahuddin, During the meeting, they discussed bilateral relations, political and security developments in the Iraqi arena."
The meeting dealt with the battle to liberate Nineveh, and the need to speed up, and the importance of preserving the lives of civilians, and not subjected to the risk of military operations.
The two sides stressed the need to agree on a common vision for the post-Daesh, keeps the social fabric of the people of Nineveh, and protects the political reality of exposure to violent tremors increase the suffering experienced by the province over the past three years.
Party delegation also praised the significant role played by the Kurdistan region, embracing millions of people displaced from the sons of the provinces occupied by the terrorist organization Daesh and the important role of the Peshmerga forces in the liberation of the cities and regions. The sa

http://aletejahtv.org/index.php/permalink/124636.html

Current date/time is Sat 03 Dec 2016, 7:59 pm