Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Kurdish lawmaker: Department of Mosul will be difficult after the liberation, as all parties do not

rocky

Kurdish lawmaker: Department of Mosul will be difficult after the liberation, as all parties do not

Post by rocky on Mon 22 Aug 2016, 5:42 am

[size=30]Kurdish lawmaker: Department of Mosul will be difficult after the liberation, as all parties do not agree[/size]
22/08/2016 10:14 | Number of Views: 350
font size:  
Direction Press / special
The Kurdistan Democratic Alliance member of Islam Hussein today said Mosul her privacy from the rest of theprovinces have got meetings between the political blocs in the presence of the National Alliance to discuss thefate of the territories after liberation from Daesh.
Hussein In an interview with "direction Press," said beware of internal strife and civil war in Mosul, unless all parties agree after its liberation from Daesh.
Hussein said that the province of Nineveh province and a large seven districts and exceed the number of four Nfosha million, indicating that the liberation of Mosul is not difficult, but the provincial government after liberation where a lot of anxiety and fear.
He said the Kurdistan Alliance member that divides Mosul includes Arabs, Kurds and Christ and Yezidi and networks and other minorities must agree first before entering the city and edited Daesh gangs.
The defense minister chaired an important meeting in the Joint Special Operations Command in preparation for the battle of Mosul and discuss military and humanitarian aspects.
And it announced the leadership of the Iraqi Ministry of Defense Joint Operations, on Sunday, that the charge of the security forces to regain control over the city of Mosul from the grip Daesh, will follow a new strategy based on securing civilians.

http://aletejahtv.org/index.php/permalink/124819.html

Current date/time is Fri 09 Dec 2016, 5:07 pm