Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+4
fonz1951
weslin3
wciappetta
Rocky
8 posters

Allawi's coalition: Auction currency muggers and corrupt window does not exist in the market econom

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Allawi's coalition: Auction currency muggers and corrupt window does not exist in the market econom Empty Allawi's coalition: Auction currency muggers and corrupt window does not exist in the market econom

Post by Rocky Mon 22 Aug 2016, 3:29 pm

Allawi's coalition: Auction currency muggers and corrupt window does not exist in the market economy

Monday 22-08-2016 | 2:15:50

Twilight News / Taleb national coalition led by Iyad Allawi on Monday Bahra reforms in the Central Bank and an end to management by proxy, considering that the currency "muggers and corrupt window" auction and that he does not exist in the countries that adopt a market economy.

Through the coalition said in a statement responded to the Twilight News, expressed "concern of the central bank's determination to continue its policy of currency auctions and management of the dollar exchange rate in the market, despite the experts' reports on the need for reform of this policy."

He added that this "refers to the mismanagement that lead to leakage of Iraq's financial balance across the mafias money that deplete the reserves of foreign currencies laundering, and in the critical economic and financial conditions seriously."

He pointed out that the coalition "the so-called (currency auction) is the practice does not exist in the countries that adopt a market economy, and proved experimentally they lead to waste of money without supervision."

"The dollar in the domestic market prices are muggers Management window and the corrupt who make their living on the difference between the official exchange rate with the parallel markets."

He called the National Coalition that "affects the reform passed by the House of Representatives of the Central Bank and an end to partisan administration acting in accordance with the quota system, which came personalities incompetent and unprofessional."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Allawi's coalition: Auction currency muggers and corrupt window does not exist in the market econom Empty Re: Allawi's coalition: Auction currency muggers and corrupt window does not exist in the market econom

Post by Rocky Mon 22 Aug 2016, 3:57 pm

my favorite of the week love it banna3 banna2 :Dance:just do it
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Allawi's coalition: Auction currency muggers and corrupt window does not exist in the market econom Empty Re: Allawi's coalition: Auction currency muggers and corrupt window does not exist in the market econom

Post by wciappetta Mon 22 Aug 2016, 5:16 pm

that's right  brother.... you get this, it's over, we win.... king

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Mon 22 Aug 2016, 5:35 pm

So an end to the auctions???? rocky & ward  thumbs
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by fonz1951 Mon 22 Aug 2016, 5:39 pm

allright, allright, i will bring out the dancing bananas!  Dance banna2 banna3 Dance banna2 banna3 Dance banna2 banna3 Dance banna2 banna3
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Mon 22 Aug 2016, 8:30 pm

weslin3 wrote:So an end to the auctions???? rocky & ward  thumbs

it's going to happen but this is a suggestion, he is saying it needs to happen and imo in the near future it will.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Mon 22 Aug 2016, 8:54 pm

wciappetta wrote:
    weslin3 wrote:So an end to the auctions???? rocky & ward  thumbs

it's going to happen but this is a suggestion, he is saying it needs to happen and imo in the near future it will.
    I totally agree... But when??? That is the question... lol!
    jedi17
    jedi17

Post by jedi17 Mon 22 Aug 2016, 9:08 pm

I have said that the auctions have needed to end to have a market economy, some agreed and others have not......but you can't manipulate a currency as Iraq does to allow it to appreciate in the open market
    jedi17
    jedi17

Post by jedi17 Mon 22 Aug 2016, 9:11 pm

let me re-phrase that last post.  I posed the question regarding the auctions and it was never really discussed at great length
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Mon 22 Aug 2016, 9:16 pm

jedi17 wrote:let me re-phrase that last post.  I posed the question regarding the auctions and it was never really discussed at great length
    I check the auction every day except Friday and Saturday.. I would think if they RV it will be showing up there and would hope they will end these auctions SOOM! Hope they figure this out... lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:02 am