Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

The killing of a British explosives expert has dismantled an explosive device in Ramadi

rocky

The killing of a British explosives expert has dismantled an explosive device in Ramadi

Post by rocky on Tue 23 Aug 2016, 2:41 am

[ltr]The killing of a British explosives expert has dismantled an explosive device in Ramadi[/ltr]

Since 22/08/2016 17:09 pm (Baghdad time)
[ltr][/ltr]
[ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
[ltr]Killing a British explosives expert working for a US company to mine, was killed after a roadside bomb exploded Monday in Ramadi, the largest city in Anbar province in western Iraq, according to official and security sources.[/ltr]
[ltr]A spokeswoman for the British embassy in Baghdad, "we learned just that a British citizen was killed in the city of Ramadi."[/ltr]
[ltr]In turn, the Mayor of the city that the Iraqi army has regained control of the grip Daesh, bramble Ibrahim al-Janabi, confirmed the incident.[/ltr]
[ltr]Bramble said that "the contractor of British assets were killed and another wounded when they were trying to dismantle a roadside bomb in the playground area, near the existing building Mqamah Ramadi, in the south of the city of Ramadi," 100 kilometers west of Baghdad.[/ltr]
[ltr]The colonel in Anbar police killing of the contractor, who works at the American Janos company did not comment on the incident yet.[/ltr]

[ltr]American company and got hold of mine lift, and remnants of war, and the dismantling booby-trapped houses left by the militants and the organization behind them.[/ltr]
[ltr]He pointed out that the bramble, "Janos American company, contracted by the United Nations, working for free in Anbar province for the return of stability to their regions, and between the gray."[/ltr]
[ltr]is over[/ltr]

[ltr]https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mawazin.net%2F%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%AC%D9%87-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A8%D9%86%D8%A7-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%AF%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%A9-%D8%B1%D8%B3%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A9%2F%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A9&edit-text=
[/ltr]

Current date/time is Mon 05 Dec 2016, 4:30 am