Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Mine kills three American experts and British central Ramadi

rocky

Post by rocky on Tue 23 Aug 2016, 3:05 am

 Baghdad / term 

Two Americans killed and a Briton, yesterday, were working in the mine clearance company after one of the houses in downtown Ramadi explosion. 
The news agency Reuters, a statement from the British embassy in Baghdad, as saying that " a British citizen was killed in Ramadi ,where removes an American company mines planted by the organization Daesh When you restore the city December / December ".oaaml Western contractors of the company (Ganos Global Operations) with theIraqis for demining of roads and buildings in Ramadi , 100 kilometers west of Bgdad.bdorh, confirmed Ibrahim bramble Mayor of Ramadi, the occurrence of Alhadt.oukal bramble, told AFP that" contracting of British assets was killed and another wounded when they were trying to dismantle a roadside bomb in the playground area, near Qaimmqamah gray building, in the south of the city of Ramadi " , stressing colonel in Anbar police contracted the killing , who works in the company , " Ganos "which did not comment on the incident even Alan.oohar bramble that "Ganos US firm contracted by the United Nations and work for free in Anbar province for the return of stability to their regions, including Ramadi , " the to this agency quoted (Sputnik Russian) , anIraqi security source said , yesterday, confirmed the killing of a US security and wounding his colleague with an Iraqi policeman, following the explosion of a booby - trapped house in Ramadi. 
according to the source, who kept on anonymity, the Americans are two factors within the American company contracted by the local Anbar government to raise the hazardous waste to organize "Daesh" in Alrmada.ooodh source to a house Americans exploded while entering the stadium where the center of Ramadi area, killing one, wounding another and with an Iraqi policeman was accompanied by , were wounded. In the context of the ongoing operations in Ramadi, said a source in Anbar Operations Command, on Monday, killing and wounding four policemen , when a roadside bomb during a search of Khalidiya island regions, east Alrmada.oukal source in an interview with (long - Presse) that "a bomb exploded, this afternoon, while the police searched the combing the liberated areas in Khalidiya Island (20 km east of Ramadi) , which killed onepoliceman and wounded three others seriously injured. "
http://almadapaper.net/ar/news/515614/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D9%84%D8%BA%D8%A7%D9%85-%D8%AA%D9%82%D8%AA%D9%84-3-%D8%AE%D8%A8%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A1-%D8%A3%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A7%D9%86-%D9%88%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%B7%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A%D9%8A%D9%86-

Current date/time is Sun 04 Dec 2016, 10:25 pm