Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Economy: Non-oil imports have not achieved as planned due to corruption

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Economy: Non-oil imports have not achieved as planned due to corruption Empty Parliamentary Economy: Non-oil imports have not achieved as planned due to corruption

Post by Rocky Wed 24 Aug 2016, 3:10 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Parliamentary Economy: Non-oil imports have not achieved as planned due to corruption

 Baghdad / pro Kanani 

I went back to the economic and investment commission in the House of Representatives, on Monday, that the government had "failed" to expand the non - oil imports as planned in the budget for the current year despite the imposed extra taxes, and confirmed that those taxes , "ended up in the pockets of corrupt , " while calling to revitalize the agricultural sector and the investment in it. 
    she said committee member Nora Albjara in an interview (range Press), " the non - oil imports did not reach the planned within the budget despite the imposition of additional taxes , " asserting that "those taxes go to the pockets of corrupt than affect the size of the obtained imports. " 
    She called Albjara, to" revitalize the agricultural sector to bring in additional imports, "usually that" investment in the agricultural sector brings imports and more easily than the industrial sector. " 
    the total size of the budget for the year 2016 (113 trillion Iraqi dinars) and a deficit of $ 30 trillion dinars ,while guessed budget non - oil imports by about 15 Trliuna. The Economic Committee in the House ofRepresentatives in the, confirmed, (28 July 2016) that the government exceeded the financial crisis experienced by the country during the last term, and criticized as "did not take them" a lesson to cope withemergency situations in the future , "and while pointing an economist to the government 's need to carry outausterity operations and the development of "long - and short - term plans to address the crisis," expressed regret "for the delay and random and not the government take advantage of the experiences and competencies of Iraq."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:01 am