Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Fire breaks out at plant substation in Florida, leaving thousands of people without power

Lobo
    Lobo

Fire breaks out at plant substation in Florida, leaving thousands of people without power Empty Fire breaks out at plant substation in Florida, leaving thousands of people without power

Post by Lobo Wed 24 Aug 2016, 5:00 pm

Fire breaks out at plant substation in Florida, leaving thousands of people without power
    Source: Xinhua   2016-08-24 05:51:19

WASHINGTON, Aug. 23 (Xinhua) -- Thousands of people are left without power after an explosion was reported Tuesday afternoon at a substation of the Florida Power & Light plant in west Miami-Dade County, multi TV networks reported.

Massive blaze and thick smoke billowed out of a transformer grid, leaving roads in the area closed, according to an NBS news report. Traffic could be seen backed up for miles.

The fire has caused an interruption in power for at least 10,700 Florida Power & Light customers initially. As of 4:50 p.m., about 3,500 customers remained without power, said the report.

Officials at nearby Miami International Airport said the fire caused a momentary issue but the airport was then quickly back to normal.

So far it is unclear if anyone was injured, and the reason behind the incident is not known.

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2016-08/24/c_135628019.htm

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 11:38 am