Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Eng describes the battle of Mosul as "crucial" and underlines the willingness of factions of the pop

rocky

Eng describes the battle of Mosul as "crucial" and underlines the willingness of factions of the pop

Post by rocky on Thu 25 Aug 2016, 4:26 am

[size=37]Eng describes the battle of Mosul as "crucial" and underlines the willingness of factions of the popular crowd[/size]

BAGHDAD - The Journal News
The deputy chief of the popular crowd Abu Mahdi Mohandes ready popular crowd with all their factions and formations to participate in the battle to liberate the city of Mosul, describing it as "historic and decisive."
According to a statement to inform the popular crowd received (Journal News), Wednesday, said that "the engineer visited the MP from the Bloc citizen Sheikh Mohammad Taqi Mawla, and discussed with him the latest developments and preparations for the PDF crowd to participate in the liberation of the city of Mosul from Conception" Daesh. "
Eng stressed that the "popular crowd with all their factions and formations ready to participate in this historic and fateful battle," asserting that "achieving victory in Mosul would restore the prestige of Iraq and its people and end the presence of Daesh."
He stressed that the engineer on the "popular crowd fighters have very high spirits in defending the homeland and the holy places anywhere need requires their presence."
http://journaliraq.com/%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%87%D9%86%D8%AF%D8%B3-%D9%8A%D8%B5%D9%81-%D9%85%D8%B9%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%88%D8%B5%D9%84-%D8%A8%D9%80%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B5%D9%8A%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A9/

Current date/time is Sat 03 Dec 2016, 11:40 am