Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Kurdistan announced a broad plan to boost tourism

rocky

Post by rocky on Fri 26 Aug 2016, 3:42 am

Friday 26-08-2016 | 9:37:35

H d
Twilight News / Arbil governor announced a broad plan to stimulate the part of tourism in the province of Kurdistan.
Nevzat Hadi said that the tourist season in the region hit by the events in Iraq and the region.
He revealed a government plan to attract the largest number of Arab tourists in the region despite the security challenges it faces, saying that there began flights to Tunisia, Egypt, Lebanon and Jordan.
He pointed out that maintaining the security aspect and Tourism Promotion in conjunction issue "complex and difficult" and added, "We are interested in encouraging the tourism sector, but we have a security challenge ... coalition forces base in Irbil conducting depth and even Erbil target, but we managed to deal with the displaced file did not not have any problems were reported, including cases of terrorism. "
He pointed out that the size of the value of investment projects in Erbil in less than 10 years before the appearance of Daesh, and reached US $ 24 billion, and nearly 70 per cent of the total volume of investments in the region as a whole.
The impact of the regulation provides Daesh to about 40 kilometers from the borders of Erbil distance, negatively on the volume of investments in Arbil during the past two years.
He believed that the Kurdistan Region is looking forward to bridging relations with the Arab world, believing that the Arab world does not see Kurdistan to because, he said, "the fact that the Arab world does not see Kurdistan but he believes Iraq, but we are, we see the Arab world, the Kurds are in Jordan, Egypt, and Palestine, in General of the Arab world's perceptions about Kurdistan is not clear. "

http://www.ara.shafaaq.com/89934

Current date/time is Sat 03 Dec 2016, 7:59 pm