Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Urgent .. Representatives Kurds applying for to host Nadia Murad in the Iraqi parliament

rocky

Urgent .. Representatives Kurds applying for to host Nadia Murad in the Iraqi parliament

Post by rocky on Fri 26 Aug 2016, 3:43 am

Thursday 25-08-2016 | 12:13:42

Yazidi girl Nadia Murad - h d
Twilight News / ft Representatives of Kurds in the Iraqi parliament request to host the survivor Yazidi Nadia Murad in the House of Representatives.
He told a parliamentary source Twilight News, that the Kurds of Representatives made the request to the Presidency of the Council of Representatives, after choosing Murad Goodwill Ambassador by the United Nations.
And it announced yesterday the organization Ayazda Alayazdih in the selection of UN spokeswoman to Murad descriptive Goodwill, said the official ceremony for the inauguration will be neighborhoods in the United Nations Headquarters in the presence of Ban Ki-moon, Samantha Power, Amal Clooney and representatives of the world's international political figures.
The terrorist organization Daesh kidnapped Nadia Murad -21-year-old and hundreds of women and Alaesideat Aguetadhn to Mosul, his stronghold in Iraq. Before you can escape.
The Daesh has been kidnapped more than 5,000 men, women and children from the Yazidi sect after it swept through their areas in Iraq, and has committed against them and massive violations of human rights, including the killings of hundreds of men, children and women are taking "slaves."
Nadia Aktherbad and I knew that I spoke before the UN Security Council how the women turned to Aloesideat goods are bought and sold, and how they are raped by members of the organization to ensure that Tadmarhn and live a normal life again.

And demanded the young woman, who had managed to flee after more than three months of daily suffering, members of the Security Council and the elimination of Daesh accounting militants who traffic in human beings and violations of women's and children's rights.
Nadia and I talked about some of the details of her tragedy, saying the militants Daesh took her with other women and children from the school to another area, where they make on the way to insult women and Mshn "indecent manner."
http://www.ara.shafaaq.com/89728

Current date/time is Sat 10 Dec 2016, 6:37 am