Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

EXCLUSIVE: Bill Clinton bombed Saddam to distract from the Monica Lewinsky scandal

Lobo
    Lobo

EXCLUSIVE: Bill Clinton bombed Saddam to distract from the Monica Lewinsky scandal Empty EXCLUSIVE: Bill Clinton bombed Saddam to distract from the Monica Lewinsky scandal

Post by Lobo Fri 26 Aug 2016, 3:44 pm

EXCLUSIVE: Bill Clinton bombed Saddam to distract from the Monica Lewinsky scandal - what Huma Abedin's Muslim journal claimed about her boss's husband
    USE LINK FOR ARTICLE AND PHOTOS - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3758922/Bill-Clinton-bombed-Iraq-distract-Monica-scandal-Huma-Abedin-s-Muslim-journal-claimed-boss-s-husband.html

• Huma Abedin, Clinton's right-hand woman, was for 12 years the assistant editor of the Journal of Muslim Minority Affairs 
    • In 2002 the supposedly academic journal published claims by a Canadian law student about the 1998 bombing Bill Clinton ordered in Iraq
    • Sina Ali Musati claimed he did it as a distraction from the Monica Lewinsky scandal - which was then at its height
    • Clinton campaign claims Abedin was not involved in actually editing the magazine saying she was 'just on the masthead'
    • But did not explain how that squared with her being on the editorial board 
    • Her mother is editor-in-chief and suggested U.S. was responsible for 9/11 while another article said Jews were 'adept' at influencing politics 

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3758922/Bill-Clinton-bombed-Iraq-distract-Monica-scandal-Huma-Abedin-s-Muslim-journal-claimed-boss-s-husband.html#ixzz4ITOXDkfj

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 9:56 am