Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Work qualifies unemployed youth across 38 centers in 15 governorates

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Work qualifies unemployed youth across 38 centers in 15 governorates Empty Work qualifies unemployed youth across 38 centers in 15 governorates

Post by Rocky Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:03 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Work qualifies unemployed youth across 38 centers in 15 governorates

BAGHDAD / long-Presse 

The Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs, toprovide a training workshop for unemployed youth through 38 , divided into 15 provinces center, but pointed out that the programs include three types of exercises , including life skills, and as pointed out supervision and follow - up in the curriculum own centers civil setting, a charity centers administration confirmed concerned with the rehabilitation of young people graduating more than 250 beneficiaries in a variety of areas, including shaving and decoration on glass. 
    he said assistant general manager of professional training department at the Ministry of Labour and social Affairs, honest Khazaal, in an interview (long - Presse) that " the vocational training department of the Ministry of Labour has 38 training center professionally distributed among 15 Iraqi provinces , "asserting that" these centers provide the beneficiaries of more than 300 training workshop on the various trades required in the labor market. " 
    he added Khazaal, said , " we have three types of exercises , a vocational training and training in entrepreneurial programs, as well as life skills training. " 
    and on cooperation with the private centers and civil society organizations, confirmed Khazaal," We have great cooperation with local civil society organizations and other organizations that seek to provide a helping hand for young people and we offer assistance to the cadres of these organizations, in addition to our support for their curriculum training and direct supervision of these centers and organizations, "he" give them a graduation certificate certified by the Ministry of Labour and social Affairs. " 
    in a related development , said director Ammar Center charity to train unemployed youth, talent Jawad, in aninterview (long - Presse) that" more than 250 trainees were able to take advantage of our center since itsinception and until this day, "indicating that" the courses that we give in this center is free, including special shaving women's and men 's programs , "asserting that" the center remains constant contact with trainees even after the completion of the exercises the purpose of reassurance and a follow - up to reap the fruit. " 
    for its part , said Umm Hussein, one of the trainees , aged 55 years . " when I came to this place I wasgoing to learn some things , especially that I did not get into a small school , and after a while I took my children to be educated professions can of which go out and work and face life and actually managed to do so. " 
    said Um Hussein, that" about 13 members of my family are now being trained at this center in various courses given by the center and managed most of my children are learning on my career shaving and decoration on glass pieces, as well as my daughter that managed mastering painting, decoration and work designs for glass, making it rapidly evolve and reach the stage of models and selling industry in one of thenearby home of popular markets , which returned the physical return which is excellent. "
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:53 am