August 26, 2016 Martin Walsh News
Assange Vows To take Crooked Hillary Down For Good In October
This past week, WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange has appeared on nearly every major news network to talk about what he plans to do with the next 73 days before the election. Assange is often very coy, and keeps information very tight, but he has indicated that an “October surprise” is coming.
Friday morning, Assange appeared on Fox News Channel’s “Fox & Friends,” where Assange remarked on Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton’s ability to avoid prosecution for her use of an improper email server, which it had been shown she used it to send and receive classified information.
While Assange didn’t release any information, he admitted that he is disgusted with governments essentially giving Hillary Clinton what he calls “elite immunity.”
While Assange keeps interviews very short and to the point, he has indicated several times that he is fueled a little extra because he is disgusted by how Hillary has continues to skirt the law with absolutely no repercussions for her actions.
In the exchange, Assange added:
Assange continues to provide extremely great points whether he is releasing information or not. Hillary Clinton has been allowed to skirt the law for decades, and it sets an irreversible precedent. Hillary’s “elite immunity” comes from her longstanding tenure in politics, and having “buddies in high places.”When you see that Hillary Clinton has not been prosecuted – more than a hundred classified messages that she has exchanged, including ones with classification labels, that is elite immunity,” Assange said. “Now, Hillary Clinton is not the only one that has elite immunity. Yes, presumably because it is the size of her network, the amount of cronyist influences she has got – she is a hard target for people to tackle. She can affect them back. But you also see no one from the National Security Agency who was prosecuted as a result of Edward Snowden’s disclosure, James Clapper.
She Works For The Elite That Pay Her, Not The People
But there’s something else that Clinton represents. Hillary represents the fabric of corruptness that Donald Trump is cutting through. Hillary is a career politician that has committed more than 40 felonies in her lifetime. If you committed just one of those, you would be reading this from a prison cell.
Instead, Hillary survived long enough without getting caught, and now she is too big to jail. People like Hillary devalue what American exceptionalism is supposed to look like. No, Hillary did not make a mistake. A mistake could be minor, and something that happened once.
Just this year alone, Hillary Clinton refuses to answer for the following:
- Hillary Clinton has not answered why her State Dept. approved the transfer of 20% of all U.S. uranium to Russia while not disclosing to the Obama administration that nine investors in that uranium deal funneled $145 million to the Clinton Foundation.
- Hillary Clinton has not answered why her brother, Tony Rodham, sat on the board of a company that received a rare “gold exploitation permit” from the Haitian government while she was dispersing billions of U.S. taxpayer dollars in Haiti earthquake disaster relief.
- Hillary Clinton has not answered why she hid $2.35 million in Clinton Foundation donations from the head of one of the Russian government’s uranium companies.
- Hillary Clinton has not answered why she has yet to release the names of the 1,100 foreign Clinton Foundation donors.
- Hillary Clinton has not answered why it was appropriate for Bill Clinton to deliver a $500,000 speech in Moscow paid for by a Kremlin-backed bank while she led the so-called Russian reset as Sec. of State.
Trump’s Face When Assanges’ Info Leads To Hillary Getting Placed In Handcuffs
America is the greatest country on this planet. We are the country that dictates the future of all others, that gives you more freedoms than opportunities anywhere else in the world, that has done the best and the most to show what is possible, the limits of human achievement and accomplishment. These things have been destroyed by Obama, and Hillary will continue to take that away from all of us.
Americans are looking for a strong leader who speaks in short, declarative sentences. Middle-class incomes are stagnant, and radical Islam is on the march across the globe. Voters are responding to trump because they truly want to make America great again. You can draw a straight line between a president who dismisses domestic terrorist attacks as incidents of workplace violence and a candidate who wants to ban Muslims from entering the country.
The Time Is NOW To Stand United And Take OUR Country Back
In the end, we do not know what Assange and WikiLeaks will release, but we can decide that we are tired of corrupt, dirty, lying politicians ruining this country and making deals for personal gain. We can all unite and take down Crooked Hillary once and for all. We have to do it, not talk about it.