George Soros Has Told Me How to Survive the Coming Economic Collapse
Earlier this year, the Bank of Scotland is telling clients that 2016 is going to be a “cataclysmic year” and that they should “sell everything”. Deutsche Bank failed all of its stress tests as have every other bank.
The collective market value of companies listed on the S&P 500 has dropped by a trillion dollars since the start of 2016, and panic is spreading like wildfire all over the globe. RBS, is on the record saying that the only logical thing to do is to “sell everything” except for high quality bonds. Our largest bank, J.P. Morgan Chase, is “urging investors to sell stocks on any bounce”…
If we are witnessing the world’s free fall into a major global deflationary crisis, the price of oil needs to get back above 5$0 a barrel. Yet, Dallas Federal Reserve Chief, President Robert Kaplan, recently stated that the price of oil is going to stay very low for the next several years to come.
The life is being sucked out of the economy as total business sales are 15% lower than they were in late 2014. Both businesses and individuals are going broke. In April of 2016, commercial bankruptcies were up 32% and Chapter 11 filings were up 67% on a year over year basis. Nobody is safe.
The statement “collapse is imminent” is an overused phrase. However, collapse is imminent. I look for banks to begin to steal people’s money.
Last week my wife and I were dealing with a safety deposit box issue in one of our banks. Through the course of the conversation with the bank’s Vice President, I stated that I knew that when people deposit their hard-earned money in the bank, according to judicial rulings (2012), the deposited money belongs to the bank and all citizens with bank accounts are now considered to be unsecured creditors. I went on to say “it is not likely that the banks would steal people’s money, unless there is a run on the bank. And if there is a bank run because of dire economic circumstances, the banks will steal all of our money including my safety deposit box.” The bank officer’s face turned white as a ghost and I thought she was going to pass out. The look on this bank officers face told me everything that you and I both need to know about the condition of the bank and the economy in general. The collapse is coming and my strong advice is to not leave anything in the bank that you cannot afford to lose.
Is there anything that the average person/investor can do?
Both Warren Buffet and George Soros have done very similar things with their money since 2014. We would be wise to pay particular attention to George Soros. He may be a sorry excuse for a human being, but he is an economic hit man of the highest order. He perpetuated the Arab Spring and numerous other financial troubles in nearly every western nation. When Soros moves his own money, the world should be paying attention.
By observing the criminal elite (e.g. Soros), I have come to a number of conclusions that I have implemented into my financial plan that I want to share with the readers.
Soros’ List of Winners and Losers
Soros’ List of Don’ts1. Avoid the Stock Market like the plague. If your 401K or other retirement plans are tied to the Stock Market, you would be better off, in the long run, to liquidate your position and take the 50% hit from the Federal government for doing so before the age of 59.5. Half a loaf, is better than no loaf at all.
2. Get the bulk of your money out the Federal Reserve banks (all banks). The obvious question is what to do with your money once you have obtained possession. This is covered in the next session under “Do’s” with regard to your discretionary income.
3. Avoid American real estate investments. Let’s not forget that the Federal Reserve, until recently, was purchasing $40 billion dollars of mortgage backed securities every single month. Then the Federal suddenly stopped the practice after they realized the error of their ways. George Soros is not investing in American real estate.
Soros List of Do’s
2. Buy silver. Same caveat as gold
3. Find a way to pay off your mortgage, because after an economic collapse, you will have no means to do so and MERS will there be waiting. If you are unwilling to do this, then you should sell your home and rent because you are throwing away your current mortgage payments.
4. At least in the near term, invest in Chinese hi tech stocks associated with their money movement. There are two very troubled considerations with this move. First, the Chinese would obviously move their money away from troubled American investments prior to the collapse of the dollar. Soros move to follow this pattern signals the end of the dollar.
On a more ominous note, Soros could be telling you who is going to lose World War III, or maybe he already has. Why? Because he is not investing in the U.S.
If the U.S. was slated to win World War III, wouldn’t Soros be investing in the American based banks, the US dollar and the American stock market? Instead Soros is investing Chinese money movement over the U.S. dollar, its banks and the American Stock Market? And finally, he is hedging his bets by acquiring physical gold. Collectively, Americans have a lot of variables to consider.