Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Abadi al Jubouri discuss the government and parliament relationship and the Battle of Mosul

lonelyintexas
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Abadi al Jubouri discuss the government and parliament relationship and the Battle of Mosul

Post by lonelyintexas on Sun 28 Aug 2016, 4:11 pm

History of edits: 28/8/2016 23:39 
[Oan- Baghdad] 

Search Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi, in his office on Sunday, with House Speaker Salim al - Jubouri, the relationship between the government and parliament under way to liberate the city of Mosul and preparations.
A statement by the prime minister 's office received by all of Iraq [where] a copy of it, that "During the meeting, the blessing of the great victories achieved by our heroine in Khalidiya and Qayyarah and the importance of unifying the floor and rows to sustain the momentum of victories full liberalization territory." 
He added, " They also discussed preparations for the Liberation of Mosul the emphasis on the humanitarian situation and the displaced people and provide essential necessities of life for them.
Turning the meeting according to the statement, to" the relationship between the executive and legislative branches and the importance of laws that serve the citizens and contribute to upgrading the performance of institutional country 's legislation. " 
discussed Abadi al - Jubouri, the " big challenges faced by the country, which requires everyone must shoulder its responsibility to overcome where there are active steps by the government is going to transit and need more work and put aside their differences for the progress of the country on the right track. " the 
two sides stressed" to continue along the path of reforms and the fight against corruption. "
http://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=46995

Sometimes they talk in circles cause they don't want you to know what they are doing.
Thanks

LIT
yes

Neno
Admin
Admin

Re: Abadi al Jubouri discuss the government and parliament relationship and the Battle of Mosul

Post by Neno on Sun 28 Aug 2016, 5:43 pm

But I read in circles.... funny

mochasmom
Till The End
Till The End

Re: Abadi al Jubouri discuss the government and parliament relationship and the Battle of Mosul

Post by mochasmom on Sun 28 Aug 2016, 5:47 pm

Not always obvious, but its definitely moving along

weslin3
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 on Sun 28 Aug 2016, 9:01 pm

@Neno wrote:But I read in circles.... funny
Maybe that's why I'm dizzy. geek

dizzydee

Post by dizzydee on Sun 28 Aug 2016, 10:55 pm

@weslin3 wrote:
No I'm dizzy. lol

weslin3
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 on Sun 28 Aug 2016, 11:40 pm

@dizzydee wrote:
@weslin3 wrote:
No I'm dizzy. lol
laugh

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:32 am

Current date/time is Fri 09 Dec 2016, 7:32 am