Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ebadi: I will make a cabinet reshuffle after Alaid..oodavat Parliament on the amnesty law, criminal

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ebadi: I will make a cabinet reshuffle after Alaid..oodavat Parliament on the amnesty law, criminal Empty Ebadi: I will make a cabinet reshuffle after Alaid..oodavat Parliament on the amnesty law, criminal

Post by Rocky Wed 31 Aug 2016, 2:46 am

[ltr]Ebadi: I will make a cabinet reshuffle after Alaid..oodavat Parliament on the amnesty law, criminal[/ltr]

Since 30/08/2016 20:53 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr], Announced Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, said Tuesday that the Council of Ministers voted on the budget in 2017, and while stressing that he will modify two paragraphs of kidnapping and crimes of terrorism, announced his intention, I will present a cabinet reshuffle includes internal candidates and defense after the Eid al-Adha, referring to the arrival of experts to investigate the stolen money and track corruption crimes to Iraq, and he criticized the extras parliament on the amnesty law, describing them as "criminal".[/ltr]
    [ltr]Ebadi said during a press conference held today in Baghdad, "The cabinet voted in its session today on the state budget of the country for 2017, and that Iraq will support the installation of oil production in the OPEC meeting."[/ltr]
    [ltr]• Amnesty Law[/ltr]
    [ltr]Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, described some of the paragraphs added by the House of Representatives on a general amnesty called criminal law, and among the others charged not to cause death or disabilities.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Abadi said he "was added to the paragraphs of the General Amnesty Law in the House of Representatives and these paragraphs criminal offenses of kidnapping and terrorism."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Abadi said that "some people in these paragraphs except in the case not to cause death or disability," noting that "the government rejects this subject and we will give an amendment to these paragraphs."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that "there are some passages in the general amnesty law, such as kidnappings and subjected Iraqi competencies of migration out of the country," noting that "this paragraph will lead to the release of a large number of criminals."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He pointed out that "the law which is also a paragraph pertaining to terrorism and will be adjusted quickly because Vgarita terrorism and crime of kidnapping affect the lives of the Iraqi citizens."[/ltr]
    [ltr]• criminal amendments[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said that "the House of Representatives said the general amnesty law paragraphs criminal."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said "we exclude all crimes of abduction from the amnesty, but the Board of episodes recorded, that does not establish him killed or permanent disability."[/ltr]
    [ltr]"The last week raided our security forces, have found a place where the kidnapped children. Will release the hijackers in the light of the new law."[/ltr]
    [ltr]"I do not know if they commit crimes earlier because they will not recognize and more speculation that they wanted to sell children as human as members."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Parliament also passed an amendment to the draft of the government with regard to crimes of terrorism that the government exempted from the amnesty, adding a paragraph "if it did not lead to the killing or disfiguring or destroy the facility."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Ebadi said in this regard that in the event saw a security man "terrorist strapped to his body, he sacrifices himself for the dismantling of the belt, and in the light of the law being released because he was not killed or blowing himself up."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Regarding the Iraqi judiciary Abadi called on the judiciary to be "be more assertive in pursuing corrupt files that have affected the joints of the state," pointing out that "we've got international experience in the fight against corruption."[/ltr]
    [ltr]• an agreement with the Kurdistan[/ltr]
    [ltr]He announced the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi in an agreement with the Kurdistan region delegation which visited Baghdad on an objective edit Mosul and financial situation between the center and the region.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"The discussion with the delegation of the province, who visited Baghdad revolved around Mosul editing process and financial situation between the governments of the center and the region," noting that "there are no differences remember, and laid foundations for these subjects."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Abadi said that "We have meetings with MPs and political views of the people of Mosul and we have understanding and dialogue with them not on the basis of quotas in the battle of Mosul, but on the basis of security plans or military principles."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added "We have understandings with the International Alliance of Kurdistan in order to fight this battle successfully. There are no foreign troops on the ground and what comes from the preparation in a while is to create the atmosphere and the earth by experts, technicians and trainers," noting that "Qayyarah was the operations center for the organization Daesh were killed All the terrorists there, "pointing to" a large number of elements Daesh killing of foreign nationals. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He pointed Abadi "commitment to the plan that we have set in the liberation of Mosul," noting that "we have the strictest confidence in the plan and what is being said in the media is part of the camouflage and maneuver the Iraqi side."[/ltr]
    [ltr]• Authority popular crowd allocations[/ltr]
    [ltr]The prime minister also announced an increase allocations board of the popular crowd in the budget of 2017.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Ebadi said, "are continuing to create a military for the Liberation of Mosul plans Conception terrorists," pointing out that "some are trying to confusion within the Parliament and others for the purpose of overthrowing the government."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Abadi announced for "completion 2017 budget law and to increase allocations body the popular crowd," noting that it "will be reduced allocations of some ministries due to lower world oil prices and the hope of the House of Representatives passed quickly."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Regarding interrogations get inside the House Ebadi said, that "interrogations constitutional right and must make it clear that based on the basis of partisan or personal interests of the country and the disabled."[/ltr]
    [ltr]• questioning Zebari ministerial amendment[/ltr]
    [ltr]And on the reshuffle Abadi pointed out that "I will reshuffle and a range of candidates, including the ministers of interior and defense after the Eid al-Adha, through consultation with the political blocs."[/ltr]
    [ltr]And questioned Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari, a vote of no conviction questioned Ebadi said, that "this is a constitutional right and claimed to be a withdrawal of confidence from any minister in accordance with the natural contexts, not personal" .anthy 29 / tc n[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:07 am