Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Australian commander: Iraqi Army qualified for the Liberation of Mosul end of 2016

rocky

Australian commander: Iraqi Army qualified for the Liberation of Mosul end of 2016

Post by rocky on Thu 01 Sep 2016, 3:38 am

 Baghdad / long-Presse 

He predicted the new commander of themission trainers Australians in Iraq, defeat Daesh during the year, likely to start theattack on Mosul end of this year. Australia is the countries that participate the international alliance that the US - led against Daesh in Iraq and Syria. 
Australia has sent on 15 April , the third meal of troops totaling 100 soldiers to Iraq to help train Iraqi soldiers, and trained more than 4,000 Iraqi troops since April 2015 , Australia has 170 soldiers from the special forces to assist the army in training and advisory tasks, as well as having 400 associate members of the air force deployed in the region to the task of implementing sorties against al Daesh. 
He says Col. Andrew Lowe, in an interview for the station ABC News Australian TV, Monday, I followed (range Press), " the follow - up to the rush and the confidence of the Iraqi soldiers who train them, and from their part successes, most recently editing Fallujah and cleanse the Tigris basin areas, confirms the possibility ofdefeating al Daesh within a year from now." 
He said Colonel Lowe, who took over the functions of his work in Taji, north of Baghdad, during June 2016, that " the US leaders share his optimism , " likely "start of military operations to liberate Mosul end of the year the current 2016." 
the military commander of the Australian that " the Iraqi army will be able to attack the Mosul end of the year 2016 current, "returned to" guess this coincides with the large number of Iraqi soldiers who are trained in theTaji military base increase. " 
the Prime Minister of Australia, Malcolm Turnbull, stressed on the twentieth of July 2016, that the military Australians stationed in Iraq will begin in the near future training police and other members of the Iraqi security forces.
http://almadapaper.net/ar/news/516175/%D9%82%D8%A7%D8%A6%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D9%8A%D8%B4-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%8A-%D9%85%D8%A4%D9%87%D9%84-%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%AD%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%B1-%D8%A7

Current date/time is Sat 10 Dec 2016, 2:22 pm