Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Matt Lauer, Clinton Global Member, To Moderate First Presidential Forum

Lobo

Post by Lobo on Thu 01 Sep 2016, 2:40 pm

Submitted by IWB, on September 1st, 2016

• inSh

Matt Lauer will moderate the first forum between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump.
On Wednesday, Sept. 7, NBC News and MSNBC — along with the Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America — will host the “The Commander-in-Chief Forum” in New York City.
It will be one-hour forum where Clinton and Trump will answer questions about national security, military affairs and veterans issues in front of an audience mainly made up of members of the military. The two candidates will not be on the stage at the same time, but will instead go back to back.
http://investmentwatchblog.com/matt-lauer-clinton-global-member-to-moderate-first-presidential-forum/
http://dailycaller.com/2016/09/01/matt-lauer-will-moderate-the-first-forum-between-donald-trump-and-hillary-clinton/

wciappetta
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Re: Matt Lauer, Clinton Global Member, To Moderate First Presidential Forum

Post by wciappetta on Thu 01 Sep 2016, 3:53 pm

Unbelievable. 'Notable' Clinton Foundation Member Chosen To Host First Clinton-Trump Forum

The Sean Hannity Show | Posted Thursday, September 1st 2016 @ 2pm  by Hannity.com Staff

NBC News announced on Thursday that Today Show co-anchor Matt Lauer has been chosen to moderate the Commander-in-Chief Forum, which is being billed by the network as "the first joint candidate event of the general election." According to a press release from NBC, Lauer will preside over the even in which the two presidential nominees "will take questions on national security, military affairs and veterans’ issues from a live audience comprised of service members and veterans."
Lauer tweeted shortly after the announcement was made on Thursday afternoon:
There's just one problem with NBC's choice of Lauer: he was once a member of the controversial Clinton Foundation. 
Mediaite reports that Lauer was once listed as a "notable member" of the Clinton Global Initiative, the leadership arm of the Clinton Foundation.
Lauer is listed amongst over a dozen prominent journalists as "notable past members" of the organization, a list that also includes CNN's Christiane Amanpour, ABC News' George Stephanopoulos, and CBS's Katie Couric.
Couldn't NBC News find someone who who might not have a conflict of interest to moderate this event?
read:http://www.hannity.com/articles/hanpr-election-493995/unbelievable-notable-clinton-foundation-member-chosen-15069374/

Full disclosure is imperative and I think Trump should protest on this perceived bias

Lobo

Post by Lobo on Thu 01 Sep 2016, 4:14 pm

Anything the media can do to protect their darling - I agree Ward, Trump should protest - this is so rigged.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:19 am

Current date/time is Sun 04 Dec 2016, 10:19 am