Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Trump Campaign Calls on Kaine to Apologize for Calling Sanctuary Cities ‘Phantom’

Lobo

Trump Campaign Calls on Kaine to Apologize for Calling Sanctuary Cities ‘Phantom’

Post by Lobo on Fri 02 Sep 2016, 3:04 pm

Sep. 2, 2016 9:33am Tré Goins-Phillips

Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump’s campaign is demanding an apology from Democratic vice presidential candidate Tim Kaine after the Virginia senator indicated that he believes sanctuary cities — areas that defy federal illegal immigration laws — are nothing more than a myth.
“When Donald Trump kind of goes after these phantom sanctuary cities and talks about how bad they are, basically what he’s going after is police chiefs,” Kaine told CNN’s Chris Cuomo Thursday morning. “And I trust police chiefs in terms of knowing what should be done to keep their communities safer and police departments and mayors a lot more than I trust Donald Trump.”

Democratic vice presidential candidate Sen. Tim Kaine of Virginia (Justin Sullivan/Getty Images)
At the time, Cuomo was quick to push back against Kaine’s assertion, saying, “Sanctuary cities are real. They exist — they’re not phantom.”
In a statement to Mediaite, Stephen Miller, Trump’s national policy director, described Kaine’s comments as “an insult to the countless Americans who have been killed by sanctuary city policies,” before going on to call for an apology.
“There are now 300 federally recognized sanctuary cities, which, in a 19-month period, together refused more than 17,000 detainers for high-risk illegal immigrants and criminals resulting in harm to countless Americans,” he said, adding, “Kaine should retract his comment at once, and apologize to the families who have suffered.”
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/09/02/trump-campaign-calls-on-kaine-to-apologize-for-calling-sanctuary-cities-phantom/?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Firewire%20-%20HORIZON%209-2-16%20FINAL%20-%20no%20ad&utm_term=Firewire

Current date/time is Sun 04 Dec 2016, 4:15 am