Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Detail ... comply with an unprecedented big powers and small to meet the demands of the Kurds

rocky

Detail ... comply with an unprecedented big powers and small to meet the demands of the Kurds

Post by rocky on Sat 03 Sep 2016, 3:51 am

[rtl]Detail ... comply with an unprecedented big powers and small to meet the demands of the Kurds[/rtl]

[rtl]BAGHDAD / Sky Press [/rtl]
[rtl]Saw a political analyst Henri Barkey, director of the Middle East Program Center "Wilson" Political Research, said the Kurds have never had no influence in the Middle East and is now, he said, they now serve as a balancing force in Syria and Iraq.[/rtl]

[rtl]Said Barkey's article newspaper "Financial Times" the British that, "Although the former rebellion in Turkey and in Syria and in Iraq, the rebellion this time is completely different from the past, as the major powers and minor alike, are now seeking to comply with the demands of the Kurds more than before, in order to obtain their cooperation in the face of terrorist organizations on the ground. "[/rtl]

[rtl]Parkya indicates that "the United States itself now find themselves withdraw reluctantly to become obliged to implement the demands of the Kurds, they need them as much as you need to Turks to face the organization (Daesh) terrorist. As the primary US ally in Syria now are Kurds and their party ( Democratic Union), after this party that could prove to be the most organized force and power on the ground and most efficient in the face of (Daesh). "[/rtl]

[rtl]And ask the American analyst scenario the United States could resort to it, under the name of "gamble winner," where Washington can agree with the Kurds to withdraw from combat zones in Turkey to northern Iraq and Syria, in exchange for Ankara's pledge to stop meddling in the Syrian Kurdish areas, the deal will enable the United States to maintain the friendship with Turkey the Kurds at one time, and the exploitation of the Kurds in the operations on the ground in Syria and Iraq.[/rtl]
[rtl]http://www.skypressiq.net/19674--.html[/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 04 Dec 2016, 12:03 am