Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

The cough is back: Hillary Clinton in Ohio

Lobo

The cough is back: Hillary Clinton in Ohio

Post by Lobo on Mon 05 Sep 2016, 4:56 pm

The cough is back: Hillary Clinton in Ohio
Posted on September 5, 2016 by Dr. Eowyn | 
Her incessant cough is back as Hillary Clinton is in Cleveland, Ohio, for a Labor Day campaign appearance.
While media whore MSNBC cut its camera when she coughed, thank heavens we have CSPAN’s live uninterrupted coverage:
USE LINK FOR VIDEO - https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2016/09/05/the-cough-is-back-hillary-clinton-in-ohio/

Drudge Report has a link to the video. Here are some hilarious comments on the video’s YouTube page:

• Phillip Lovett: “Fur ball from huma”
  • De Barr: “Someone get this woman a pickle jar!!”
  • Dave T: “Ya, her poor health is a TOTAL conspiracy.”
  • Michael Geno: “‘C’ stands for Classified c*** Coughing!”
  • Marcus Aurelius: “She probably had Huma´s public hair stuck in her throat.”
  • Doniosk writes “She might have a few health issues but she sure is sexy.” To which Jerry Shaw replies: “Huma is that you???”
  • John Oliver: “choking on her bullshit..?”
  • ThePruttmaster: “do we not get to see all 26 people in her audience?”
  • Bessie Funk: “Lying about the cause of her cough as well…lol…it never ends”
  • bombislamdotcom: “She doesn’t have something, she’s just allergic to normal human beings. It’s time for the fat lesbian granny to admit she’s a shape-shifting reptilian alien and go back to her cell in Area 51.”
  • Will Christian: “just wait until this happens on the debate stage :)”
  • Rosie Favela: “Well as long as she is Coughing, she wont be able to spew  out those Lies…..”
  • Raymond Raymond: “Hope she gets the Farts during the Debates too…Trump will cause her to have a nervous breakdown on live TV. LOL”
  • Scott Keen: “Quick! Where’s the guy with the Diaepam pen?! Diazepam, stat!!!”
  • runnik catti: “Bet she had to change her diaper after that coughing fit”
  • brewtroll: “Even her coughs are lies!”
  • whatisreality01: “And anyone saying she has serious health issues is deemed a conspiracy theorist, or threatened, fired from their jobs, or given a permanent dirt nap.”
  • neobootsonious: “Tim Kaine is that creepy clown you see at kid’s parties.”
  • Jonathan Kelly: “Just look at the stupid clapping monkey behind her.”
  • Alice Bonnet: “She’s falling apart just like the country she wants to rule.”
  • orionsdad1: “Is she going to cough through the entire Trump debates? Let´s hope so!”
  • Mars Enyaface: “I wonder what her acceptance speech will be like..”On behalf of…’cough…cough…cough’..I ‘cough…cough…cough’ ‘cough…cough…cough’ My entir- ‘cough…cough…cough……………..cough’ Hold up….’gulp, gulp, gulp’….’cough…cough…cough’ Thank you. ‘cough…cough…cough’ good night.”
  • BJ Brown: “So Dems think that THIS is a vision of strength and US power needed to deal with Russia, China, and MidEast?”
  • Boris Badenovisback: “This is just a sick old woman who needs to go on an extended vacation. This not the Leader of the Free World unless you are insane.”
  • Patrick Quinn: “The smoke Filled lungs from Ambassador Stevens has come back to haunt you… this is not the first coughing fit you’ll have……Behghazi…….. Karma”
  • romanesq: “Is she having trouble swallowing all those iPads and electronic message devices she didn’t have?”
  • Sacred Night: “‘I’ve been talking so much lately.’ Where? The first distinguishable words from her mouth are a lie.”
  • street parade: “She’s been resting since last Wednesday and she can’t even get through one little speech?”

My favorite:

• poopmenot: “Every time Hillary coughs a demon gets his wings.”

H/t FOTM‘s MCA
~Eowyn

https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2016/09/05/the-cough-is-back-hillary-clinton-in-ohio/

Current date/time is Mon 05 Dec 2016, 6:26 am