Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Ad Space M-1

Board Rules

October 2016

Calendar Calendar

Ad Space M-2

Revv Worldwide

IQD/Oil/Commodities Charts

Ad Space M-3

Top posting users this week

Top posting users this month

Ad Space M-4

Daily Mail: British cubs Daesh of executed civilians in Mosul

Post by rocky on Tue 06 Sep 2016, 3:48 am

 BAGHDAD / long-Presse 

It revealed the British newspaper the Daily Mail, the identity of one of the children who appeared in a video broadcast on theorganization Daesh, through carrying out executions in the city of Mosul. She stressed that the child holds British nationality and his name is Joey Dixon , before changing his name to Hamza. 
And as pointed out that his mother had decided to join the organization during the year 2013 in Syria after taking a child with her, pointed out that his mother has recently appeared in the pictures of her city of Mosul, carrying machine gun. 
the daily Mail newspaper, in a report published, and I followed ( the long - Presse), said that "one of thechildren who appeared in the video , which was broadcast organization Daesh recently they drew their guns behind their victims heads before being executed in Mosul is the British child Joey Dixon old (11 years) ,"indicating that" the mother of Joey Sally smuggled him to Syria in 2013 when he was nine years old. " 
she said the British newspaper that" the child 's mother , aged 44, had decided to join the organizing Daesh through 2013 , claiming that he was going to Turkey for tourism, but I went to the tenderness in Syria , and Itook her small son Joey to marry someone British Aldaasha Junaid Hussein , who was 25 years her junior. "Pointing out that "Sally Jones changed its name to Sakina Hussein, as well as her son Joey to Hamza 'sname." The Daily Mail that "Sally Jones, according to relatives and friends certificates were not on good terms with her ​​husband 's father Joey child and she used to take the drug , which has affected the nature and conduct of air her son , " pointing out that "her husband , Hussein was killed in 2015 bombing of the American airplanes march to move beyond the Raqqa in Syria to Mosul because of the advance of Kurdish and government forces. " 
She continued the British newspaper that" Um Hussein , the British, began promoting the ideas Daesh through social networks after the broadcast pictures of her and her son and two carrying Kalashnikovs as well as thepublication of a picture of her on the Tigris River in the city of Mosul , a wearing the niqab and beside her son Joey. "

Current date/time is Wed 26 Oct 2016, 8:20 am