Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

The Americans contend raids caused the deaths of 45 thousand element (Daesh) and reckon edit Mosul e

rocky

The Americans contend raids caused the deaths of 45 thousand element (Daesh) and reckon edit Mosul e

Post by rocky on Tue 06 Sep 2016, 4:14 am

The Americans contend raids caused the deaths of 45 thousand element (Daesh) and reckon edit Mosul end of 2016

Author: HAA 
Editor: BK 5/9/2016 19:30 Number of Views: 1231 

Long-Presse / Baghdad
British newspaper confirmed on Monday that the US air strikes exacerbated casualties incurred (Daesh) of six thousand during June 2015 the past, to 45 thousand in July 2016, while showed that the organization has large areas were occupied in Iraq and Syria, suggested Iraqi forces are able to edit another important strongholds, Mosul, before the end of this year.
The Independent newspaper Independent British, in a report, I followed (range Press), "The US officials contend that dead Daesh result of US air strikes in Iraq and Syria, the more than six thousand through June 2015 last year, to 45 thousand in July 2016, compared to only three US soldiers "killed, Adin, that" it means that the percentage of American losses are killed and one soldier compared to 15 thousand Daesh. "
According to The Independent, that "the US President Barack Obama, he had said earlier this year that al-Daesh lost large tracts of land, and that his fighters have realized that their cause has been lost," indicating that "Daesh lost 40 percent of the land occupied by the in Iraq, and ten percent in Syria, as well as suffering from huge financial setbacks. "
It said the British newspaper, that "the organization Daesh Recently, another border area was controlled with Turkey, in the Syrian town of Jarablos, so he was isolated from the rest of the world and curb its ability to bring in more recruits," pointing out that "the organization offers other pressures as a result of offering creep Iraqi forces toward Mosul, the last stronghold is important to him. "
According to statements made by the head of Central Command, the US Army, Gen. Joseph Votal, last week, according to the Independent, the "Baghdad may relive Mosul by the end of the current year 2016".
The head of the Iraqi government, Haider al-Abadi, affirmed on Saturday, (third from the current September 2016), that the current year will witness the liberation of Mosul (405 km north of Baghdad), the end (Daesh) militarily.

https://almadapress.com/ar/news/76135/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%B1%D9%83%D9%8A%D9%88%D9%86-%D9%8A%D8%A4%D9%83%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%86-%D8%AA%D8%B3%D8%A8%D8%A8-%D8%BA%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA%D9%87%D9%85-%D8%A8%D9%85%D9%82%D8%AA

Current date/time is Sat 03 Dec 2016, 3:34 am