Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Kurdistan: $ 6 for every barrel of oil sold no effect

rocky

Kurdistan: $ 6 for every barrel of oil sold no effect

Post by rocky on Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:32 am

[rtl]Kurdistan: $ 6 for every barrel of oil sold no effect[/rtl]

[rtl][/rtl]

[rtl]BAGHDAD / Sky Press: [/rtl]

[rtl]Financial and Economic Committee of the Parliament of Kurdistan has revealed, all that the KRG receives a monthly $ 800 million in revenue the sale of oil, noting that the Arbil sell oil at $ 4 less than Baghdad, not for $ 10.[/rtl]

[rtl]Said Soran Omar member of the Finance Committee in the Parliament of Kurdistan in a press statement that "the Kurdistan Regional Government receives a monthly $ 800 million for the sale of oil, saying," The Kurdistan region's oil is being sold for $ 4 less than Baghdad, not for $ 10, so the $ 6 for every barrel of oil sold by the Kurdistan region, so far, no trace of her under the pretext of selling oil at a lower price which is unfounded. " [/rtl]

[rtl]And between, the Kurdistan Regional Government signed in 01/01/2016 oil contracts with Vitol company, but the latter can not sign a contract of sale of the Kurdistan region's oil, because the Iraqi government has given the Basra oil, so the name of another company buys Waters Edge Kurdistan region oil according to a contract to deliver 600,000 barrels a listed company, which received the other hand the Kurdistan Regional Government a month in advance and $ 800 million.  [/rtl]

[rtl] He Soran Omar, that the Kurdistan region's oil is sold for less than $ 4 from the price of Iraqi oil and not, as told by $ 10, indicating that the dollars in the six other remaining for each barrel of oil sold, no trace of her.[/rtl]

[rtl] http://www.skypressiq.net/19824--6-.html[/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:40 am