Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Ad Space M-1

Board Rules

October 2016

Calendar Calendar

Ad Space M-2

Revv Worldwide

IQD/Oil/Commodities Charts

Ad Space M-3

Top posting users this month

Ad Space M-4

French defender of the Iraqi army in preparation for the battle of Mosul

Post by rocky on Wed 07 Sep 2016, 3:36 am

Paris / AFP 

The French Defense Minister Jean - Yves Odrian, on Tuesday, said his country sent pieces of artillery to the Iraqi army inpreparation for an attack on the city of Mosul ,which is occupied by the organization Daesh since 2014. 
The minister said, in the conclusion of theForum on Defense in Paris, "We decided to provide more support to the Iraqi forces autumn with the aim ofrestoring Mosul. " 
added Odrian" and is currently the focus of artillery pieces near the front line to provide an accurate attribution to the Iraqis. " He said the aircraft carrier Charles de Gaulle prepares to sail in the third task against extremist organization since January 2015 and will enhance the aircraft 12 aircraft carrier stationed in Jordan and theUAE since the end of 2014. French launcher 
was President Francois Hollande , announced in July , sending artillery pieces for the Iraqi army as well as advisers military Frenchmen to deal with these pieces. 
France provides the same support to the Kurdish Peshmerga forces since the summer of 2014. it was Holland has also confirmed then send carrier Charles de Gaulle end of September in order to intensify the strikes of the international coalition in Iraq and Syria. 
the French minister said that " the overthrow of organized Daesh no longer only a matter of time. " After aseries of defeats, Pat extremist organization based on the reasonableness of Mosul in Iraq and Raqqa in Syria. He said the French minister said that " the latest ways supplied from Turkey cut gradually.

Current date/time is Sun 23 Oct 2016, 4:43 am