Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Champion of Women’s Rights=> Hillary Clinton Apologized to Saudi Arabia for US Women Wearing Bikinis

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Champion of Women’s Rights=> Hillary Clinton Apologized to Saudi Arabia for US Women Wearing Bikinis Empty Champion of Women’s Rights=> Hillary Clinton Apologized to Saudi Arabia for US Women Wearing Bikinis

Post by wciappetta Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:53 am

Hillary will say anything for a vote and a payday...These are facts to be remembered she has 30 years of public service and this is what she does...Who is she serving? Sure looks self-serving to me.

Champion of Women’s Rights=> Hillary Clinton Apologized to Saudi Arabia for US Women Wearing Bikinis

Jim Hoft Sep 6th, 2016 9:00 pm 103 Comments

Hillary Clinton flew to Saudi Arabia in 2010 and apologized for American women wearing bikinis.

The Saudis claim they are Hillary Clinton’s top donors.

So Hillary pushed women’s rights aside to condemn US women in bikinis in her trip to Saudi Arabia… Where women have no rights and cannot even drive cars.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/champion-womens-rights-hillary-clinton-apologized-saudi-arabia-us-women-wearing-bikinis/

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:35 am