Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Ad Space M-1

Board Rules

October 2016

Calendar Calendar

Ad Space M-2

Revv Worldwide

IQD/Oil/Commodities Charts

Ad Space M-3

Top posting users this month

Ad Space M-4

Trump, Clinton Virtually Tied in New Poll

Post by Lobo on Wed 07 Sep 2016, 3:24 pm

Sep. 6, 2016 1:10pm Jon Street

A new poll released Tuesday finds presidential candidates Donald Trump (R) and Hillary Clinton (D) in a dead heat on the morning of the unofficial start to the general election campaign season.
With just months to go until voters pick the next president, a CNN/ORC poll conducted Sept. 1-4 finds that if the election were held today, Trump would win with 45 percent of the vote. Clinton, however, trails by just two points at 43 percent among likely voters, which is within the poll’s margin of error of plus or minus 3.5 percent. Third-party candidates Gary Johnson and Jill Stein garner a combined 9 percent.
“Suppose that the presidential election were being held today and you had to choose between Hillary Clinton and Tim Kaine as the Democratic Party’s candidates, Donald Trump and Mike Pence as the Republican Party’s candidates, Gary Johnson and Bill Weld as the Libertarian Party’s candidates and Jill Stein and Ajamu Baraka as the Green Party’s candidates. Who would you be more likely to vote for?” the poll asked.
Those voicing support for any particular ticket were then asked if their mind is “made up” regarding their choice. Thirty-five percent of those who said they support Trump indicated that their mind is “made up.” The same percentage of Clinton supporters said the same.
However, when asked who they think will win the election, the majority (59 percent) said Clinton. Just 34 percent said Trump.

Current date/time is Thu 20 Oct 2016, 4:36 pm