Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Najafi for Ebadi: your insistence on engaging the crowd would delay the release of Mosul

rocky

Najafi for Ebadi: your insistence on engaging the crowd would delay the release of Mosul

Post by rocky on Thu 08 Sep 2016, 3:32 am

 Baghdad / term 

New governor of Nineveh article Liberation ofIraq, yesterday, refusing to post the popular crowd battles edit Mosul, stressing that these forces are still far from the areas of fighting in the province and waiting delay theliberalization of Mosul. 
Re Najafi came on the eve of a statement to the Prime Minister confirmed through post Authority popular crowd battles after storming Mosul who ispreparing Iraq to wage. 
the former Nineveh governor Liberation of Iraq, in a statement posted on its website and seen by (range), "Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi 's remarks with the participation of the popular crowd at the battle of Mosul evidence of his intention to fight the delay to the popular crowd becomes able to participate actual. " 
He Nujaifi that" the crowd is still in front of him for a long haul up to the parties to the connector before the prime minister is talking about active participation. " 
stationed crowd in the north of Baiji areas, and is still in front of him edit Sharqat so he could get to theadministrative border of the province of Nineveh. 
sacked parliament Iraqi Liberation of Iraq from his post as governor of Nineveh, against the backdrop of aparliamentary report on the reasons for the fall of Mosul, while Najafi leads fighters stationed in Ba'shiqah group and were able to edit two villages recently. 
and enjoys the crowd Najafi, the protection of Turkish military force entry into Iraqi territory to strained diplomatic relations between Baghdad and Ankara . 
in another context, Nujaifi discussed with a delegation of tribal leaders west of Mosul battle of liberation anticipated, according to the latest statement posted on his Alaketrwinh. 
the statement said that " the president of a coalition united in Nineveh and commander of the National crowd received a delegation representing the families of western Mosul areas and that Mosul Dam and ASCII conductor of the families of homo Jabour area west of Mosul , led by Sheikh Fathi Ibrahim Ali and Sheikh Ali Madallah appearance and Sheikh Mahmoud al - Tai and a number of Arab tribal leaders stones. " 
The statement added , " during the meeting , they discussed the process of liberalization of Mosul necessary and configuration. " He stressed Najafi that "liberation is coming no doubt, but he warned against attempts bysome to inflame Arab conflict Kurds in their areas , " stressing " the keenness of the coalition are united to thwart these malicious intentions and the dismantling of these schemes in igniting strife and conflict." 
He called Najafi "Arab tribes to the attention of those schemes and work together with the same quest for integration and stability and achieve the principle of co - existence. " 
he was a tribal delegation, according to the statement, his readiness to participate in the editorial process, stressing" the importance of the role of the national crowd in the course of the liberation struggle and itsaftermath as a force representing the people of the province of all sects. " 
the leader of the coalition are united Osama Najafi may repeat, last August, the coalition rejected theparticipation of the popular crowd united in the battle to liberate Mosul. He considered that the reasons forrejection , "derived from the will of the citizens of Nineveh and a series of violations that accompanied theliberalization elsewhere and carried out by some factions of the crowd." 
Declared Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi, on Tuesday evening, said the body Popular Mobilization Forces will participate in the battle to liberate Mosul. 
He said the Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi in a speech during a press conference at the government Palace and attended (range press), " the residents of the villages of Nineveh stand alongside the state and are ready to cooperate with the federal government to liberate the territories." 
He added Abadi said "popular crowd will take part in the liberation of Mosul , and there is no decision toprevention , " noting that "some people interviewing Americans secretly live stressful and imagine I'm notoffering to pressure and this is not psychologically nor realistic for me." 
Abadi said that "determines the forces that exist in Mosul to edit is the battle requirements and have determinants essential to this fight, namely the ability of our troops and their safety to do its job properly, and reduce citizens ' losses because we want to save civilians from Daesh. " 
among Abadi , that" some people asking me not to invoke the international coalition which is not permissible if they protect our troops require the use of air cover , we would use air cover of the international coalition, and if necessary The presence of an additional number of advisers to protect our troops we'll use them , too. "
http://almadapaper.net/ar/news/516641/%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D8%AC%D9%8A%D9%81%D9%8A-%D9%84%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%8A-%D8%A5%D8%B5%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%83-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A5%D8%B4%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%83-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D8%B4%D8%AF-%D8%B3

wciappetta
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Re: Najafi for Ebadi: your insistence on engaging the crowd would delay the release of Mosul

Post by wciappetta on Thu 08 Sep 2016, 5:29 am

He added Abadi said "popular crowd will take part in the liberation of Mosul , and there is no decision to prevention , " noting that "some people interviewing Americans secretly live stressful and imagine I'm not offering to pressure and this is not psychologically nor realistic for me." 

Abadi said that "determines the forces that exist in Mosul to edit is the battle requirements and have determinants essential to this fight, namely the ability of our troops and their safety to do its job properly, and reduce citizens ' losses because we want to save civilians from Daesh. " 

among Abadi , that" some people asking me not to invoke the international coalition which is not permissible if they protect our troops require the use of air cover , we would use air cover of the international coalition, and if necessary The presence of an additional number of advisers to protect our troops we'll use them , too. "

Crux of the matter, reports short of this are lies ... They have the required forces, all will participate, it appears the only issue is the ability to handle needs of refugees as a result of the battle, yet IMO  any delay causes civilian distress via ISIS executions and further impoverishing ... Time to win ...

Current date/time is Sun 11 Dec 2016, 2:05 am