Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Assange: Up to 100,000 pages of Clinton documents to come

Lobo
    Lobo

Assange: Up to 100,000 pages of Clinton documents to come Empty Assange: Up to 100,000 pages of Clinton documents to come

Post by Lobo Fri 09 Sep 2016, 7:17 pm

Assange: Up to 100,000 pages of Clinton documents to come
    By Rudy Takala (@RudyTakala) • 9/8/16 5:43 PM

WikiLeaks could release as many as 100,000 pages of new material related to Hillary Clinton before the election, Julian Assange said Thursday, thanks in part to new sources who stepped forward after the organization leaked internal emails from the Democratic National Committee.
    "We have tens of thousands, possibly as many as a hundred thousand, pages of documents of different types, related to the operations that Hillary Clinton is associated with," the WikiLeaks founder said in a radio interview with Sean Hannity. "There are some, several … in response to the DNC publications, a lot of people have been inspired by the impact, and so they have stepped forward with additional material."
    Assange said his organization released internal DNC documents just before the party's national convention because that was when staff finished vetting them, but that he hoped to have the newest documents out well before November.

"It's quite a complex business to sort things, to index them, make sure they're presentable, to see what the top initial angles are that come out," he said. "We're a small shop. We're here around the clock. We understand quite much the time pressures that people have, and how significant it is to try and get that out. We worked like hell to get the DNC publication out before the DNC, the day before the DNC."
    "I am very confident we're going to get this material out before, long before, the day of the election," Assange said.
    Assange said Tuesday that the first wave of Clinton documents would hit either this week or next week.
    http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/assange-up-to-100000-pages-of-clinton-documents-to-come/article/2601353

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:25 am