Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Barzani: the forces that will participate in the liberation of the army and the Peshmerga

rocky

Barzani: the forces that will participate in the liberation of the army and the Peshmerga

Post by rocky on Sat 10 Sep 2016, 3:04 am

Nur News / Baghdad 
Kurdistan Region President Massoud Barzani stressed that the participation of the popular crowd , and thecrowd in the national liberation of Mosul process needs an agreement and prior understanding , pointing out that the Iraqi army and the Peshmerga forces Sejoadan battle to regain control of Mosul from the grip Daesh.
The head of the Kurdistan region, Massoud Barzani, in a television interview with France Channel 24 that "the Iraqi army and the Peshmerga forces Sejoadan battle to regain control of Mosul from the grip of the organization Daesh."
He continued that "the participation of the popular crowd and national crowd need an agreement and understanding advance," adding that "there have been several meetings between the Peshmerga leaders and the leaders of the Iraqi army and finally agreed on a military plan and the role of each party," and pointed out that "the timing of the storming of Mosul has not yet been determined."
With regard to the participation of other forces, Barzani said "the participation of the popular crowd or the National crowd should be subject to a common understanding and agreement between them and the residents of the city of Mosul," pointing out that "what happened in Mosul, a disaster in every sense of the word, especially for Aesidein and Christians," stressing the need to "be there definite guarantees so as not to repeat the tragedy in the future. "
http://alnoornews.net/archives/101479/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%B2%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%82%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D9%8A-%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%B4%D8%AA%D8%B1%D9%83-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%AA%D8%AD%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%B1/

Current date/time is Wed 07 Dec 2016, 2:13 pm