Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Daesh imposes a fine of one million dinars from the Satellite device keeps in his home

rocky

Daesh imposes a fine of one million dinars from the Satellite device keeps in his home

Post by rocky on Sat 10 Sep 2016, 3:05 am

Nur News / Nineveh 
continue organizing Daesh confiscated and collect Satellite services in the city of Mosul, and the elements raided the homes that had previously been confiscated Satellite them and impose fines if they discovered the existence of another device.
Residents of Mosul for "Light News" that "the elements of what the Court of arithmetic constant called campaigns to confiscate Satellite devices from people's homes in the city and are demanding the device with all its accessories at the door of the house as they entered the area and omission are fined him and put a sign on the door indicates that the machine did not deliver. "
He added that the population "elements Daesh do not just confiscate Satellite only, but baptized to monitor the rooftops of places Mtertah like climbing communications towers or roofs of commercial buildings and identify homes that found in dishes surfaces are receiving."
He said the population that "elements of the organization is also carrying out a surprise raid on the homes and look for the presence Satellite device or one of its accessories and if discovered, they are fined million dinars on the owner of the house."
http://alnoornews.net/archives/101455/%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%B9%D8%B4-%D9%8A%D9%81%D8%B1%D8%B6-%D8%BA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A9-%D9%82%D8%AF%D8%B1%D9%87%D8%A7-%D9%85%D9%84%D9%8A%D9%88%D9%86-%D8%AF%D9%8A%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D9%85/

Current date/time is Mon 05 Dec 2016, 2:37 pm