Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Daesh issued new instructions for the use of the Internet in Mosul

rocky

Post by rocky on Sun 11 Sep 2016, 3:13 am

Nur News / Baghdad 
issued a regulation Daesh new instructions for those who wants to open a lounge with Wi - General in Mosul.
A local source in Mosul for "Light News" that "the so-called Public Security Bureau of the organization Daesh issued new instructions for those who want to open Internet lounge in the city of Mosul, by submitting a request to the Court and full of private information form."
"The Alastmar consisting of A4 paper printed on both sides on the questions require detailed and accurate information on many conditions, notably the lack of affiliation former security services and out of the city, also set the hall on the area of ​​not less than 50 square meters."
The source explained that "the Office of General asked to attach copies of the four archives issued by the Iraqi government (identity conditions - ration card) and the inclusion of its figures in Alastmar."
The organization Daesh has issued a decree under which prevent use of the Internet in Mosul two months ago and was allowed to open public galleries, and then came back and closed it two weeks ago due to new instructions, and this is evidence of fluctuating attitudes and fear of the means of communication.
http://alnoornews.net/archives/101539/%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%B9%D8%B4-%D9%8A%D8%B5%D8%AF%D8%B1-%D8%AA%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%8A%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%AC%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%AF%D8%A9-%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%B9%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%86/

Neno
Admin
Admin

Re: Daesh issued new instructions for the use of the Internet in Mosul

Post by Neno on Sun 11 Sep 2016, 9:26 am

What a influence.

Current date/time is Fri 09 Dec 2016, 9:24 am